or Connect

Posts by foodguy

swaggylicious! he really plays with a lot of joy. and hardly any defense at all.
"The figures in that graphic are pure fabrications, as anyone can easily confirm by plugging Obama’s inauguration date — Jan. 20, 2009 — in the Treasury Department’s handy “debt to the penny” website. In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bush."
I'd love to see the clips do well, doc has really turned them around. but i will never underestimate popovich and the spurs. when you look at what they've done this year, without anyone hardly noticing ... it's all about doing the right thing at the right time on as many plays as possible. love that kind of basketball.
love those zuckerman's jumbos
That was exceptionally kind then. Love her cafe and most of the books, disagree on most issues and frankly feel she's doing a disservice on the ones we do agree on. But there's no doubt she has made herself extremely influential.
Stay classy boys. That was generous of her to mention me. Was it Ruth or Alice? Worked for Ruth for several years and were still good friends. Though we do disagree on many issues.
i like lukshon a lot, too. doesn't get a lot of credit from some folks for some reason, but he's a really good cook.
I'm up in napa for the end of this week. am downtown tuesday and wednesday, if someone wants to make a grand central market run.
imagine! those damned writers actually want to get paid! the nerve.
try an asian market. the guy i buy from in newport is still doing spiny lobster, i think. he'll switch over in a month or so.