or Connect

Posts by Newcomer

Yeah, I substantially took up my cuffs. Sometimes you need a picture for perspective (or a wall mirror. I need to stop buying clothes.)With SC and jeans, I prefer to keep them both dark. But that is a personal preference I feel.
Sweet, thanks. I am looking forward to it.
Thanks Chul, I appreciate it--I actually just adjusted my jeans, I think you are absolutely right. I unfortunately packed up the shirt I wanted to wear (that shows cuff), and instead am wearing a shirt with sleeves that are a bit too short--so I am with you on that one!
Can we get some immediate impressions. Rather curious.
x-post from NMWA: Don't quite have the swag of Murl, but I still love my Eidos. Such a comfortable jacket. Heading to Chicago later on today, so I put together an outfit of things I would rather not stuff in a suitcase. Not pictured: gloves, scarf, or LBM jacket. I should note, I tried to pack the Merino coat... I need some bigger suitcases. Also Big John slim tapered.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. The jacket has really "worn in" well. It looks like I have a dropped right shoulder eh?And that is good to know! I have my bulls wool, Casentino, scarves, etc., all ready. Still going to be freezing though. My brother called last night, and asked if I could borrow a winter coat. Not wishing to let him use my Merino or Juncus, I told him I was all out
Don't quite have the swag of Murl, but I still love my Eidos. Such a comfortable jacket. Heading to Chicago later on today, so I put together an outfit of things I would rather not stuff in a suitcase. Not pictured: gloves, scarf, or LBM jacket. I should note, I tried to pack the Merino coat... I need some bigger suitcases. Also Big John slim tapered.
Haha, I am just joshing. And you are correct, I have all the components to emulate that look. Styling some of the Schneider stuff may be the most fun aspect of ownership.
I have to agree though.
So awesome. D, your jacket looks outstanding.