or Connect

Posts by Newcomer

Hmmm, what height typically corresponds with a long? I am looking at the Eidos 50L, FWIW.
Always been a big fan of HF, especially after the photo report from Gaz years ago. The shoes are so delicate, like something out of apparel arts. His bespoke can be fairly conservative as well.
Fortunately there may be a couple in the store
All good points D and Foo. I think that 9mm is an acceptable amount. Perfect? Nope. But for $15,000, I can certainly live with it. I would rather have a watch that is 37mm, with a smaller movement, than a watch that is 34mm with a perfectly sized movement, all else being equal. I thought the movement in the Traditionelle Small Seconds was on the smaller side of things, but it certainly did not bother me.
I don't know if we have any pictures of the 37mm with the movement. It may be better. I think all the movement pics are from the 40mm.
With respect to the new Lange, I seriously doubt that the watch is plated or that Lange is using inferior parts. I think we are witnessing a move back towards realistic pricing. This Lange, at sub-$15,000, is squarely within my reach.
I don't know about y'all, but this seems like a game changer to me! https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-a-lange-and-sohne-saxonia-thin-in-37mm-the-new-entry-level-lange-official-pricing What say you all? Love the size of it. And unbelievable that this represents a $10k discount from the 40mm offering...
My dad is a tough one. He is normally unkempt, wrinkled, and there is typically a bunch of stuff shoved in his pockets. He does not like anything that is froufrou. He does not like anything that is tight, or uncomfortable. So how about the Minotaur "Wrinkles" Army Jacket?
I broke out the Pappy 20 for my best friend's engagement. I poured him and I each a few fingers. He downed it, one gulp. I almost hit him.
Extremely candid shot. A wedding in Charleston. From NMWA, we got Formosa, Inglese, and Drakes.