or Connect

Posts by Newcomer

F'ing A. Some of those are disgusting. And Calabrese is such a sick deal.
First thing I should do--stop perusing the NMWA thread.
It definitely has a boxier silhouette. I have some more "fitted" coats though, so this gives me some variety. It is incredibly comfortable. It definitely fits tighter than it looks in pictures though. I have little room in the shoulders / chest.
Alright guys, its time for the Juncus. Just threw it on after work yesterday, and decided to take some pictures! Clicky clicky the spoiler for the remaining 5. Let me know what y'all think. [[SPOILER]]
Hahaha, I am going to wait a couple days before even making the list... People are dropping like flies!
A comrade has already fallen...The poor man.
That jacket is the biz. The Juncus was questionable enough of a purchase. That rabbit fur coat... that may finally be overkill .That is one of the coolest coats I have EVER seen though.
Har har har. I'll take it as a compliment.Thanks bro, and again, glad to have you back. In your absence, a NPC was started. Kop moar has not been said enough.Thanks Frank--I am very pleased with it myself. Very comfortable! Thanks bud Roger that! You know, I had some more picture with some popped collar action. Somehow they didn't make their way into the final cut! But I think I definitely like it popped... and it looks better open than in pictures!Thanks bro
Alright guys, its time for the Juncus. Just threw it on, and decided to take some pictures! Clicky clicky the spoiler for the remaining 5. Let me know what y'all think. [[SPOILER]]
There goes the NPC.