or Connect

Posts by Newcomer

What is the size of that jacket?
+1. It does not look like it drapes very well from that picture. But then again, that picture is really not the best to evaluate the fit.
Honestly, I think you should just order both. One may fit you better, which, at the end of the day, is what is paramount. I would buy neither with the intent of handing it down to your children. The Eidos is undoubtedly more... contemporary, but neither are very fashiony. In a vacuum, it is easy to say that you like a lower buttoning point, a higher gorge, etc. But I think that all of it is relative to the individual person. Even if I liked jackets with a higher...
Edited for posterity.And got it--yeah, the Tipo definitely seems more geared towards fashunz.
Also, I would just like to mention... it is amazing how much better the NMWA Eidos offering looks than the offering that is currently at Bloomingdales, et al. And what a difference good photography makes!For example: [[SPOILER]] It almost looks like two different brands!And I definitely favor some of the cuts over others. Not to put words in his mouth, but from what I have gleaned from Antonio, it definitely seems like he is more partial to the Ciro / Lorenzo.Add to...
"Corto" is italian for short And, of course, cool!
Small.
Well, next week we will have some Eidos fun. The 50 and 52 Donegal SC are on their way. I have never been much of a gambler!
Kopped my first Eidos in a size 50... let us pray!
I think it is one of the new Inglese.