or Connect

Posts by Newcomer

Unfortunately, I think with this one I am going to be a Size 50. Oh well. On the plus side, it looks like something that could be ordered again... Valstar seems to keep the same designs from season to season .
Dang, that Valstar Field Jacket is already gone. Really was hoping to pick that up.
Thanks bro Ha, only you can be the judge of that . Older Italian men seem to be about as cool as it gets around these parts though haha.
Distortion, the camera was not positioned high enough. Usually use a different propping instrument ha.I just removed the offending picture, will take more snaps later ha.
Hai guys, so the #SuperShatnez came in today, and before I bring it to the tailor, wanted to snap some fit pics for you cats. I am diggin' it. NOTE: wrinkles are the result of being in a box for the last five days. The silhouette... Bonus used car sales-man shot (and it is my only one from a higher angle):
Hai guys, so the #SuperShatnez came in today, and before I bring it to the tailor, wanted to snap some fit pics for you cats. I am diggin' it. NOTE: wrinkles are the result of being in a box for the last five days. The silhouette... Bonus used car sales-man shot (and it is my only one from a higher angle):
Building up my sky miles, D.Always been a fan of 36664 as well.
Subscribed.
I would be in for the @DLJr special, or navy h-bone.
Negative, ghostrider.