or Connect

Posts by STK_astoria

Looking to hear firsthand experiences with FSC and Billy Reid MTM programs. Specifically customer service and overall satisfaction with the process and garment. Feel free to PM as well.
Surprised no one has mentioned Peter Stokkebye. The Danish Export was my choice when I rolled.
Some independent jewelry stores still dabble in vintage watches. In NYC, Louis Martin comes to mind. I enjoy looking at all the pieces in their window. In San Francisco, Geneva Watch Repair is great. They provided excellent service on my Seamaster when I was in town for a project, had a several vintage pieces for sale and the owner was splendid to chat with.
I find them to be of decent quality for the sale price. I actually just replaced mine after about 18 months of hard wear. If you search for NATO watch bands, you'll get a lot of other online options. I don't think JCrew offers them in varying widths- I would use these for 38 or 40mm timepieces.
Reduced to $80.
Reduced to $100.
Thanks for the bump. Reduced to $60.
Here is an internal pic: By samuelitok at 2011-07-12
Price: $120 shipped CONUS.  DROP TO $100 --> $80 Payment: Paypal Size: Men's Large Measurements: Pitt-to-Pitt 24.5", Length (collar seam to bottom) 26.25", Sleeve 34.5" Description: Mackintosh bonded cotton with nylon lining. Ribbed elastic cotton cuffs and waist. One internal chest pocket. Two exterior hand-warmer pockets. Mackintosh of Scotland for John Bartlett. Pics: By samuelitok at 2011-07-10 By samuelitok at 2011-07-10
Price: $80 shipped CONUS.  DROP TO $60.  SOLD! Payment: Paypal. Description: Grey (hints of Lavendar) canvas messenger with leather bottom, strap and piping. Lined in nylon with one internal zip pocket. Measures 15"Lx13"Hx4"D. Never used. Did the best I could with the pics to show the grey(-ish)/lavendar(-ish) color. Pics: By samuelitok at 2011-07-10 By samuelitok at 2011-07-10