or Connect

Posts by STK_astoria

I'm also looking forward to all the inter-team competition- Raikkonen vs Alonso most notably.
^ If you have Eagle Rare, then going with Buffalo Trace and Sazerac lets you explore the same distillery. Rittenhouse and Old Olverholt are both classic American rye at great prices. Around $40 for bourbon opens up solid choices like Michter's, Four Roses and Russel Reserve. Enjoy the hunt.
Yes to the calf chukka if the hatch grain chukka doesn't gain traction.
+1 for Montrail. A pair lasted me over two years in Guatemala and were my go-to choice during my Peace Corps service.
I would pass on bright green python, but would be all over some sort of loden/hunter green loafer in calf
+1 for Cognac PTB.
Curious to know what folks are doing for toe protection on their Carmina's? Or is there no value added since they already have a few nails?
If it isn't too late. Buffalo Trace for warehouse/bottling aspects (and for being my favorite distillery). Wild Turkey had a better tasting policy though. Four Roses was decent but not a must IMO. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to Woodford on my trip... next time.
In for 10ml. PM sent.
PM sent re: interest in 60ml of SMW.