or Connect

Posts by STK_astoria

quick and dirty pic in horrible office lighting, but here is the Olive windowpane straight out of the box...
FF Olive Windowpane just arrived. It still had the Trim Slip from Southwick in the pocket which is a fun read. Looks like the factory is ahead of schedule as it was due 11/7/14. Can't wait for the others to arrive.
Was it really $59.99?
Recently purchased from Unipair and wanted to thank the team for the great customer service and communication. I'm afraid I just went down the rabbit hole getting my wife a pair of Carminas.
This was really great information, Mike, and reflects my personal experience with the Driggs fit. Driggs/34 in lightweight Hopsack is my most perfect fitting trouser. Both the Japan printed and LP cottons made up just slightly snugger, but still work really well for me. Irish linen is a beautiful fabric but just didn't make up well for me: too snug in seat and the drape of the legs just seems off for me.Can you opine on the thickness/elasticity of the Wool Cavalry Twill...
Was 60-ish the first time I wore it and was very comfortable. It definitely breathes well, especially if there's a breeze.
Japan Slate Driggs and Goldenrod Napoli may be my Friday uniform this season.
No intrusion at all. I actually posted an inquiry about just that in the RMW thread. My concern is that the curvature of the arch is steeper to accommodate the higher heel, so it would be a costly fix. I may visit a cobbler to discuss if they don't sell.Honestly, I think these would be great for a taller woman if anyone is looking to forum-ize their lady.
I'd love to see traction on a navy calf boot. The Jodhpur discussed recently or a navy calf version of this... [quote name="RogerP" url="/t/350127/gentlemensfootwear-com-carmina-drakes-cappelli-finamore-official-affiliate-thread/3720#post_7408340"   [/quote] ...Rain last (or maybe Soller) with dainite soles.
Can one wear herringbone trousers with a patterned (e.g. Tobacco Color Pop Check) jacket? I am starting to think about trousers to pair with the current round of FF jackets and am thinking I should stay with solids. Also curios to learn more about the Prunelle wools and see how they make up.