or Connect

Posts by STK_astoria

Payment sent for two. Thanks for all your efforts on this @NewYorkIslander and folding a good cause into the project.
I haven't been on the forum for a couple weeks and come back to find this. I'm game for 3 bottles. If there's numbers for multiple barrels, I'd do 2 bottles from each.
There is a navy museum rain lasted boot already on order. The specs were: 973 Boots / Rain last / Navy Museum / single dainite with stormwelt. Not sure if Steve ordered additional stock though.
@steveyoo1983 Were you able to see the Navy Museum in person? Any pics or comments? Safe travels.
I made the mistake of asking my wife to opine on those. Go with your gut @rydenfan
[[SPOILER]] Damn. Scored the Nutella, but missing this hurts SO much.
[[SPOILER]] My first Epaulet purchase were snuff LWB's, way back. Still love those.
I would join on the Navy Museum 973! Preferably with dark brown storm welt and dainite sole.
hatch grain chukka, forest flannel walt, heirloom cardigan
I have a pair of grey duck canvas Walts (size 34) that just aren't making their way into my rotation. They have been altered (inseam shortened to 27.5in with 3in to let out) but never worn. Rather than selling, I am looking to trade. PM me if you have a 34 Walt that you're not wearing much and are after some duck canvas.