or Connect

Posts by STK_astoria

Came across these two this afternoon out in NJ. Didn't know either of them, but they both get solid reviews from some online. Anyone drink these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My first and only pair of Rancourts are Loden Repello suede which came lined. I find them pretty warm for the Summer. Anyone have recommendations for an unlined leather that would be more comfortable for the Summer?
^^ I am breaking in a pair of beefrolls .5 < brannock. Definitely tight and a little painful, but stretching is already noticeable 2 days in.
^^^ Folks going with their Walt size in Driggs? Wanting to get on the MTO's but am unable to hit a shop for the foreseeable future.
I went down .5 based on my first pair of Alden shoes which were Leydon lasted. I have no problem wearing thicker socks (e.g. something moderate like the Thorlo light hiker socks) in both my Barrie lasted Alden's and RMW's. I wear a lot of Vans (sz. 8) on the weekends and am unable to wear the the Thorlo socks in those, if that is helpful in anyway.
7.5 D in Barrie, 7 G in Craftsman and Turnout.
Any comparison between the linens: Irish vs. Italian? Does either wear particularly better over the other or deal with wrinkling/packing any better?
These have been my primary travel shoe of late and have served well... http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/alden-for-epaulet-tyrol-plain-toe-blucher
I'm also looking forward to all the inter-team competition- Raikkonen vs Alonso most notably.
^ If you have Eagle Rare, then going with Buffalo Trace and Sazerac lets you explore the same distillery. Rittenhouse and Old Olverholt are both classic American rye at great prices. Around $40 for bourbon opens up solid choices like Michter's, Four Roses and Russel Reserve. Enjoy the hunt.