or Connect

Posts by william

Quote: Originally Posted by why Stop the posturing. Squats aren't that hard and I definitely would not call them 'psychologically demanding'. Endurance sports require a lot more mental focus. I've done a half-ironman with Team in Training (Leukemia/Lymphoma Society). It was not that hard if you followed the training plan. There were overweight women in my training group that finished with no problem. It was definitely boring though. ...
Starting Strength plus tons of food = ass and thighs with the appearance of still being "trim", due to the fact that your chest and shoulders are so big that your waist looks small in comparison. That's what's happening to me at least. I'm up to a 35" waist size but still look skinny b/c my shoulders/traps/pecs are blowing up as well. SS might as well be magic as far as I'm concerned.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Atlanta shopping is a dismal affair...thank goodness for Sids. +1 Although I haven't been to SM in quite a while due to lack of funds..
My insomnia was fixed after I read this (unfortunately titled) book: http://www.amazon.com/Desperately-Se...1473122&sr=8-1 The other thing that helped me was refraining from alcohol consumption.
Thanks. Have they been washed?
I own a u last shoe and love it. I've seen a 348 last shoe and didn't like it at all.
Do you have a price you'd like to get for them?
I do it all the time. I also can't think of anything I care less about than what some dude on a forum thinks of it either.
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim I have had shirts custom made by them and they have turned out great. I get more compliments on them than I have ever gotten with any shirts from any fashion labels. Also Neil will work with to get your fit exactly right. I have never had pants made by them. Awesome. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher I actually the answer was, I don't really give a shit. I've decided I'm not going to waste money on any powders or supplements. No need to overcomplicate things. This is the best decision. I use protein powders as a convenience thing...like when I'm out of food and need some protein before I go to the grocery. You may want to get some for those type of occasions.