or Connect

Posts by william

Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm all the QC stuff listed on the here. I cant rehash everything, sorry. The only problems I've heard of were problems with orders being filled incorrectly. Nothing about the actual quality of the product though.
Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1182 Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth Just a note about these Green Foods. I am not implying that this is the cause but it could be. I took a serving of those green formulas daily which contain spirullina, chorella and those algae shit for 6 months since March. I was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and the doctor couldn't explain why, nobody could. I was trying to find a cause and traced any changes in my lifestyle and diet but the only real...
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Outstanding shoes. Very pleasing and seems very, very well made. I agree
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm Dont write off the New Peter - fricken nice last mang. I agree. My favorites are the P2 (New Peter) and the U.
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn No, the amount you take as a sleep aid is much less than what you'd take to clear your bowels. I take 1.5 grams every night with no problems whatsoever. i've been trying this for the last three nights. i do feel more relaxed, but it doesn't help me get to sleep. it is making me shit a lot though. everyone's different..
Yeah Ativan + one scotch on the rocks does me right. With that being said I'm going to go pick up the magnesium javyn suggested to see what happens.
deadlifts
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff These are killer shoes and great price but if you are a solid 10D you are not going to fit into these. I am a 9.5wide generally I wear 10D and 43 in u last bals kill. It definitely is not the right size. 43.5 is a snug 10d and 44 is a loose 10d +1 43 U-last is going to be a 9.5 in most cases.
Quote: Originally Posted by why You're here whining about an issue as if the basic tenets of your existence have been insulted and all that's happened is a discussion about whether or not an exercise is 'psychologically challenging'. I don't know everything there is to know. But I do like to share the knowledge I have or think I have. If you don't want to listen then don't. I'm not forcing anyone to listen, and I post on SF because there's a fount...