or Connect

Posts by william

Quote: Originally Posted by bbaquiran Rippetoe's "Starting Strength", or "Practical Programming" if you're advanced. +1 Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym I'd suggest the simple way: Go to bodybuilding forums. Stock up on knowledge and workout info. -1
Here's the link: Vass Chukka Boots
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm you have no space on the vamp? Nope.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm Bill, the new shoe trees are not lasted. At least on the peter 2. Just letting you know. It must just be a mistake. The P2 boots I received about a month ago were on the P2 last and came with snug, lasted two-piece trees (size 43 EU).
Boots have been discounted and re-listed (auction will start at 9pm tonight). Also, free shipping for any styleforum member who wins the auction. Thanks!
I've had nothing but success with my four Vass orders. I've never heard of von rothbart or aportnoy having any problems with Vass either.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I received my Vass shoes from Hungary today. Here are the pics. They're on the banana last and have a double sole. Those are really, really awesome. I don't know what it is about Vass but I love almost all of their lasts and models.
Do squats
Quote: Originally Posted by c3r1h5 Flambeur, Thanks for the tip. So I have two recommendations for BB Milanos. I've never heard of Incotex, but I'm going to look into them. May be out of my price range though if Milano is the cheaper of the two. You guys are really helping me out and I appreciate it. Incotex are usually in the $300 - $400 range. Very inconsistent in fit too (in my experience).
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn i don't even know what hydro whey is It's basically pre-digested or "hydrolyzed" whey. The theory is that it gets rapidly utilized after consumption, so it's good for post workout, etc. After seeing all the beasts that Mark Rippetoe produces with compound exercises and a gallon of milk a day and no supplements at all I've started to lose faith in the minor details like "hydro" vs. "iso" whey..