or Connect

Posts by solidvince

Received ties. They are in excellent condition and arrived quickly. Thank you!
Payment sent.
PM sent.
Good looking pants. PM sent.
And here.
Pm'd with order.
No, it wasn't an eBay problem as much as it may have been a poor decision on my part. That's what I was trying to find out. I didn't do a whole lot of research on overcoats before I saw this one, so the things to look for weren't readily apparent. The quick search I did do on the forum didn't yield much in terms of classic styles as much a material. The question I should have asked is whether or not the style of the coat looks timeless or one which looks dated. If it...
No one has a comment at all?
So I picked up this overcoat off the 'Bay on auto cruise thinking it was a good deal, as it was my size and I figured I could get a small hole near the hem repaired. I think I got it for a pretty good price, but now that I'm looking at it I don't know if it's going to work. It looks like I would have to get it tailored to be slimmer, but the button placement is a little high ... sort of like another overcoat I have (that one is gray and from H&M though). I'm starting...
BIG. The storytelling doesn't get much better. Revenge, I'm tasting at the tip of my lips I can't wait to feel my clip in his hips Pass the chocolate Thai Sing ain't lie There's Jason with his back to me, talking to his faculty I start to get a funny feeling Put the mask on in case his ****** start squealin' ... Classic. Pac and Nas come in second and third, respectively.