or Connect

Posts by mack11211

Will there be pretty colors? Hope so.Don't make me shop like there's no NoMaWA!
FINAL HOURSon all these auctions!
Really? If I were JL, I'd sue.
Just looked on the site: no Lobb, but some "Lobb's" brogues in black or dark blue. Rubber soles. Perhaps a casual line of JL. Logo font is same as JL, so there must be some relation. I don't know construction method or original pricing.
Brooks sack tweed, Phineas Cole, RLPL cashmere, Alan Flusser & Savile Row bespoke on ebay (150 items!) Dear Folks; This week, fall is coming inm with worsted and tweeds from classic Brooks to Savile Row bespoke to Italy-made RLPL Wool, lambswool, alpaca, cashmere -- it's all here. Also note the pair of handsome vests from RLPL and Atlanta's Edgar Pomeroy Starting bids are low and always include domestic shipping. All auctions close Sunday night 10 PM EST. Some of...
Autumn flannels & tweeds, Savile Row bespoke on ebay (150 items!) Dear Folks: This week, a choice selection of flannels and tweeds from the best American and English makers. Labels include Fallan & Harvey and Wealeson & Legate of Savile Row, as well as Polo and Paul Stuart stateside. Also don't miss the fine tweed sack coat from Ajemian, a haberdasher to the Eisenhower-era horsey set of New Jersey (check that label!) Among them: WEALESON & LEGATE savile row BESPOKE...
Brooks and Polo belts, Savile Row bespoke, $9.99 clearance ENDING TONIGHT! Dear Folks: Just a note that dozens of auctions including many sets of fine size 42 leather belts by Brooks, Polo and others, plus dozens of great items with $9.99 opening bids (and free shipping!) end TONIGHT, Sunday 10 PM EST. Find them all here:
Final hours!20 auctions end just before 10 PM EST!Find them all here:http://www.ebay.com/sch/mack11211/m.html
Final hours!20 auctions end just before 10 PM EST!Find them all here:http://www.ebay.com/sch/mack11211/m.html
Not in my experience. KFS had an American licensee through the 70s and 80s. KFS tailored clothing I have seen was US-made, sometimes well.A lot of these 40s proportions were revived in the 70s. The recent Polo model, the Garrison, has the wide lapels that leapfrog back over the 70s stylings of Tom Ford to the 40s Cary Grant wardrobe that inspired Ralph originally.Not ill- judged at all. Everyone did it, and many labels and designers licensed far more promiscuously. ...