or Connect

Posts by mack11211

The Duke of Windsor had his coats made in London and his trousers in New York. The reason may have been the London tailors' reluctance to use zippers. Here is one of his transatlantic suits. But yes, if there is any patterned cloth, make sure every piece is facing in the same direction.
NIB shell cordovan just listed NIB $600 ALDEN usa CIGAR SHELL CORDOVAN OXFORD SHOES 9D us 42 eu http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-600-ALDEN-usa-CIGAR-SHELL-CORDOVAN-OXFORD-SHOES-9D-us-42-eu-/381055658995?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT NIB $695 POLO RALPH LAUREN crockett & jones SHELL CORDOVAN WINGTIPS 9D us 42 eu http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-695-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-crockett-jones-SHELL-CORDOVAN-WINGTIPS-9D-us-42-eu-/361118419809?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
I see it but choose to unsee it because I wish to wear my own plaid coats without much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Anderson & Sheppard, Chipp, RLPL, Polo and DOZENS OF $9.99 AUCTIONS ENDING TONIGHT Dear Folks: This week auction listings are studded with the best names: RLPL and Polo RL, Anderson & Sheppard, Raphael New York, Edgar Pomeroy, and more. Starting bids are low and always include domestic shipping. Auctions close TONIGHT (Sunday): just before 10 PM ES There is also a selection of items in auctions with $9.99 opening bids. This includes shipping! Some of the...
It was all RFID this year. Weren't you chipped?
Yes, it is most def
By my suitmaker's CMT chart, that would do you for a size 52 or 54 eu. Other places may cut your pattern more economically..
$9.99 sale on over 50 items! Dear Folks: This week, Over 50 items have $9.99 opening bids and no reserve. Two dozen close tonight at 9PM EST (not 10 PM due to daylight savings time) Labels include Oxxford, Faconnable (Cantarelli), Visvim, Southwick, J Press and more. There are also many new auctions with low (though not quite as low) starting bids and nice BIN prices. Some of the tastiest: RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL italy LAMBSWOOL ALPACA PLAID COAT 44 L us 54L...
LBM 1911, Swaine Adeney, Tumi, Anderson & Sheppard, Kiton, Italia Independent on ebay (200 items!) AND COLUMBUS DAY SALE Dear Folks: This week, a big Columbus Day sale! 33% off over 150 items, including suits, coats trousers, shirts, ties, shoes and more! The auction listings are studded with the best names: Cases from Swaine Adeny, Tumi and Ghurkha. Coats from Anderson & Sheppard, Kiton, Luciano Barbera and the 21 Borgonuovo line of Armani. Outerwear from Paul...
Vass Cordovan, Belgian Shoes, Polo RL, RLPL, J Peterman, Paul Stuart on ebay (200 items!) Dear Folks: This week it's all about the shoes: austerity brogues from Vass, pebble grain derbies from the English maker of Polo Ralph Lauren, and other superb oxfords and slip ons from Barneys NY, Peter Flowers, Mauri, and others. The pair of balmoral boots from Grenson for Paul Stuart is superb -- if they were only my size.... Starting bids are low and include domestic...