or Connect

Posts by mack11211

Hermes, Maurice Sedwell Savile Row, Adrian Jules and MASSIVE J PRESS SUIT & COAT SALE This week: a fine selection of coats from Hermes, Maurice Sedwell Bespoke, Paul Stuart, Alan Flusser/Adrian Jules and Corneliani. Starting prices are low, and always include free domestic shipping. All auctions close Sunday night 10 PM EST. I also have over 100 NWT J Press items listed, including formal shirts, 'office pants,', sport coats and suits, all at massive discounts and with...
GIANT NWT J PRESS SALE over 200 items with SPECIAL FORUM BONUS Dear Folks: The upload is complete: Over 50 sport coats in sizes 40S to 48L. Retail up to $850. My price: $99.99 for any one. A selection: Find all J Press items...
Those tattersall patterns are more traditionally used for odd vests, but you could do a SC I suppose.Also depends on the pattern size.
Brooks Brothers used to have three departments that did what we call customization. The was full custom/bespoke with the 'custom' label, and also with the main line there was the 'special order' department that was MTM. 346 was a junior or starter line, with no relation to the current outlet store house label. "Special Cutting" was MTM for 346. I've sold a lot of mainline and 346 tailored clothing from this period and it's hard to tell the difference.HSM held a very...
BIG SALE on NWT J PRESS suits, pants, more! Over 75% off! Dear Folks: Many J Press items now listed, Some auctions closing this evening, for instance: NEW nwt $745 J PRESS OLIVE GABARDINE SUMMER sack SUIT 44 XL us 54 eu NWT NEW $395 J KEYDGE x J PRESS france BRIGHT RED HEMP SACK BLAZER 42 us 52 eu Find all NWT J Press items here:
40% OFF SALE AT MACK11211 HAPPY 4th OF JULY! Dear Folks: Happy 4th of July! Celebrate with 40% OFF over 200 items! Through Sunday. Find the great coat below and all the other items here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/mack11211/m.html
FINAL HOURSAll auctions end this evening!Find them all here:
Visvim, Andover Shop, Domenico Vacca, vintage Abercrombie, Zegna, Paul Stuart, Joseph Homme on ebay (250 items!) Dear Folks: A fine list this week, with a large helping of Trad wear. Sack coats from Cricketeer, J Press, and Southwick for the Andover Shop. English style is repped by a rare Ralph Lauren blue label coat in checked silk. Sack suits from several lines of Brooks. There's also a summery sage green lightweight number from Paul Stuart, and three size 38...
Just email mtm on the contact page.
Kent Wang has a London branch, where Kent sees people personally. It's not on the website yet, but if you email them you can get the information.