or Connect

Posts by Busa Dave

Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano This post has been copied from the dictionary as an example of the term "talking out of your ass." +1 LOL----wait until all of the facts are in---then we can discuss how well you enjoy Crow!! He bought the 20 year old Tart a nice Caddy----he is married and from what I have been able to find out he could not keep it zipped. Some people are blinded by the aura that follows sports figures....
Why is anyone surprised??? When all of the facts are known, it will have to do with something illegal. Maybe his wife found out about the boob not keeping his fly zipped or maybe drugs. It will all come out in the wash. You can take the dirt out of the bag but it will still always be a dirt bag. The guy could throw a football and now somehow he is revered?? Takes a lot more than that but don't get me wrong it is a horrible thing to happen but if you run in those circles...
Kanada----(go there as the Company requires only) Any predominately Rag Head Country The really liberal "whack job" parts of this country like some of the Northeast and the Land Of Fruits And Nuts out West.. Why spend my money to help people or causes I detest.... Try and spend my money to correlate with my political and personal views when at all possible.
Quote: Originally Posted by the_pole Oh really ? A full face makes a difference at slower speeds...if ur involved in a higher speed crash ...ur dead regards of what helmet your wearing Pretty much dealing with an IDIOT here who does not ride and knows not of what he speaks .
Quote: Originally Posted by the_pole i would go with a half helmet regardless , it looks better and itll still protect you as much as full face , the only differnce is a full face will give the added benefit of having a open casket funeral in the infortunate event of you being involved in a accident If you believe that then you have not ever been on the pavement or dirt.
There are two kinds of riders those that have gone down and those that are going down. Buy the best because when you need one to save your skull only the best will do!! Wear leather as well preferably with armor.
Dan--I have spent several thousand dollars with Joe this year. Learned about your company here.....
Name one single instance of a successful leader of a Democratic Society on the African Continent? I rest my case...... Not pretty but the truth hurts. Corruption and Greed rule the day there...
Would love to take him out on the river and show him how we troll for Gators!!
Agreed----they do on Andy's site....