or Connect

Posts by plei89

$500+ RARE Brooks Brothers Tweed Sport Coat (Tagged 43S - But Measurse 39-40) This is an amazing tweed sport coat made from Brook Brothers at a STEAL price. It's tagged a size 43S but measures smaller, please see the measurements below and compare it to your jackets. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" Pit to Pit: 22" Waist: 21" Sleeve - 21.5" Length (From Back of Collar) - 28.5" Hanger is not included and is only used for photographic purposes...
$1,495 Men's Canali Blue Speckled Sport Coat Size 40RThis is a really soft three-roll-two button, single vented, patch pocket sport coat. The sport coat looks flawless and have been worn less than 2x. I'd say even consider it new without tags.Measurements:Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5"Pit to Pit: 20.6"Waist: 19.75"Sleeve - 23.5"Length (From Back of Collar) - 30.5"CLICK SPOILER TO SEE ALL PHOTOS! [[SPOILER]] International Shipping is more expensive. PM me for a quote.
What kind of polish did you use?
Are bags included on dec 8th?
Apologies, scratch that about measurements. I would prefer having more fabric options (with 3D rendering) as opposed to modelling photos.
1) In terms of fabric, I'd like to see more bengal stripe options. Different collar selections would also be great; I'd be interested in some cut-away collars. 2) I'd like to see some three-piece suits and glenplaids. 3) I'd prefer seeing more fabric choices using 3D rendering. We all have different body types, so how a garment looks on one model may vastly differ from how it looks on the customer's body. Measurements in addition to fabric photos will be...
Dump it, not worth the price of reweaving.
How soon, after ordering (including weekend)? Which outlet - US?
Yep, tuxedo shirt
FYI, this isn't prorsum, it's london.