or Connect

Posts by plei89

Cheap Brand New With Tags Cornlieani Ties - $50 Shipped!3 Weeks Only!#1. Light Brown Repp Tie With Navy Blue and Blue StripesMeasurement at Widest: 3.5"Second photo shows most accurate color.CLICK SPOILER FOR PHOTOS [[SPOILER]] #2. Purple Repp Tie (2 Available)Measurement at Widest: 3.5"Second photo shows most accurate color.CLICK SPOILER FOR PHOTOS [[SPOILER]] #3. Lilac Knit TieMeasurement at Widest: 2.75"CLICK SPOILER FOR PHOTOS [[SPOILER]]
Photos?
Solid grey, fitzgerald fit.
Brand New WIth Tags Brooks Brothers Fitzgerlad Suit Size 38SJacket - Two Button, Single Vent, Notch Lapel, Nonfunctional Sleeve Button, Half LinedTrousers - Flat Front, Belt Loop, UnhemmedWool (64%) & Cotton (36%) Blend - Perfect 3 Season SuitJacket Measurements:Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5"Pit to Pit: 21"Waist: 19"Sleeve: 23.5"Length (Starting from Below Back of Collar):28.75"Trouser Measurements:Waist: 15.5"Inseam: 35"Leg Opening: 8"CLICK SPOILER FOR PHOTOS [[SPOILER]]
@Linjer, any plan to create a high quality document holder? Would be nice to have one with an interior zipper and wider base.
12 inches?! Can't tell if you're exaggerating or being serious lol
Need a new suit as I'll be moving to a new job in 2015, public sector investigative stuff. Anyone have any ideas how blue this Napoli is in real life. Is it really that shiny? http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-blue-plain/P3756I.html?start=16&cgid=Suits&prefn1=color&prefv1=Blue If someone has photos, that's be awesome! Cheers!
Good thread; will take some of these ideas as I recently transitioned into an investigative job desk job in the public sector.
Brand New Without Box or Dust Bags - Allen Edmonds "Fifth Street" Brown Burnished Calf Boot. One and only chance to get these for a discounted price! Very versatile to pair with a suit, sport coat, jeans, to work, a date, or everyday activities. Stamped on the bottom to prevent returns in store as "seconds", but there are no defects to my eyes. Please see all high resolution photos. Tired on carpet once (but the soles are in new condition). They will show more wear once...
You'll never find such beautiful soft Oxxford Clothes shirts in a prince of wales pattern for sale again, certainly not for this price.Both shirts fits around A Size 15/15.5 Neck and 33" Sleeves. See measurements below.Measurements (Same for both shirts):Shoulder to Shoulder: 19"Pit to Pit: 22"Sleeve: 23"Length (Taken Starting from Back of Collar): 32.5"Price: $40 each OR $75 for BOTHCLICK SPOILER FOR PHOTOS [[SPOILER]]