or Connect

Posts by mfwt

Hey guys, I'm in the process of buying a peacoat from Sterlingwear, and sifted through this thread about sizing details, but am more confused than ever. I have a 40" chest, and the Sterlingwear website sizing chart says that I should get a 42 coat size. Everyone here says I should size down one, so does this mean I should get a 40 coat size? Any help would be appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by ProfessorShak It's strange I was in your position only a few weeks ago. Are you buying them at full retail? ($279) See if you can find an AE store nearby and try them on for fit. They are nice shoes but for the $20 - 30 difference I prefer the C & J Westfield. The difference, for me, in terms of fit, look, and quality was SIGNIFICANT enough for me to completely forget AE. If you can't wait for shipping or live in an area...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nexus6 Be agressive, buy 1 pair of each. I'm way ahead of you, buddy. I was going to buy two pairs, but I didn't want to get two brogues!
I'm going to buy a new pair of shoes in brown, and I'm stuck between the Strand and the McAllister. What do you guys think? McAllister: Strand:
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i can get you a pair of brand new PA in black 8.5D for only $249 shipped. these are from a dept. store and these are firsts, not seconds. price is a little higher due to this is a perennial deal through me. (this is an ongoing service to anyone here for conus. ask around to those who got one from me. slight price increase though due to AE price increases) Willing to offer this service for someone in...