or Connect

Posts by Prince of Talisker

Price drops!
Price drops!
Hi, I have a few items for sale. I'm about to move to a much smaller condo and I'm looking to clear out some excess shoes and clothing. Strathay Handknits 3A Natural Cardigan, Size 40 Worn 3 times max, looks new. Comes with extra yarn and button. Bought from Inventory in Canada. See for...
Hi, I have a few items for sale. I'm about to move to a much smaller condo and I'm looking to clear out some excess shoes and clothing. Barker Grant in cedar calf, size 10UK Worn only a few times, I found them to be slightly too big for me. Come with box, shoe bags, shoe horn, polish and extra...
Boom, price drops!
Boom, price drops!
Hi, I have a few items for sale. I'm about to move to a much smaller condo and I'm looking to clear out some excess shoes and clothing. Strathay Handknits 3A Natural Cardigan, Size 40 Worn 3 times max, looks new. Comes with extra yarn and button. Bought from Inventory in Canada. See for...
Hi, I have a few items for sale. I'm about to move to a much smaller condo and I'm looking to clear out some excess shoes and clothing. Barker Grant in cedar calf, size 10UK Worn only a few times, I found them to be slightly too big for me. Come with box, shoe bags, shoe horn, polish and extra...
Hi, I had a strange obsession with all saints last year and ordered a shitload of stuff. I'm looking to clean out my closet and I have a few things that I don't wear or haven't worn at all for sale. My camera isn't working very well and so I'm using links to the all saints website but everything is mint or near mint condition. Code Shorts, Size 32 in Black (Not Olive like picture) Maybe worn once, possibly not at...
Hi, I have for sale a navy Baracuta G4 Millerain Project 137, Size 38. I have too many Baracuta jackets and I believe to have only wore this jacket once or twice to the beer store on a rainy afternoon. Same as the one pictured here; http://www.atomretro.com/product_info.cfm?product_id=5599 It comes with tags, and the measurements are; Across chest - 21.25" Waist - 20.5" Sleeve (from pit) - 20" Length (from bottom collar) - 27.25" Price is $175USD shipped to North America.