or Connect

Posts by amce

Quote: Originally Posted by Beast Mode Should I pick up some RM William Saddle Dressing for my new boot or Lexol leather conditioner? I use RM's Leather Conditioner. Available in 100ml tubes and 500ml jars. According to the label it is a neutral product and contains beeswax and lanolin. Smells pretty good to. Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman Also, the classic Gucci 'horsebit' loafer. They were on a very narrow last and I stupidly purchased them online without trying them on. I think I managed a few, sore wears, but one of my worst ever investments. Then I should have eBayed them but gave them to the local charity shop instead. Lucky you. If they had fit you might have felt obligated to wear them. This way you got out of it nicely. Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziss I've just received my first pair of RMW a few days ago, and I'm already browsing bootsonline planning to order another pair. Know the feeling very, very well. They're addictive. Started my Saturday afternoon off by cleaning and polishing the three pair I used last week. Just like you, I ended up browsing Bootsonline, planning, planning............ Cheers
The lack of reaction by Cederville to the questions posed on this post is alarming. As the saying goes "A picture says a thousand words". In this case silence says everything. Dump them! Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Here are some photos of my wife's RMW The Yearling boots. Apologies for the crappy pictures, but I'm no photographer. Nice stuff, W. Who is responsible for boot care in your family? Watching the Grand Final live on TV here in Sweden. Pies didn't make it. Go Cats! Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 There's really that much of a difference in the price? Any idea how long the shipping takes and who are people ordering through again? Check your PM's cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty Have you considered leaving them in the shop and stopping by periodically to gaze lovingly at them? lefty I can gaze with satisfaction at mine every day because they're in so good shape. Better actually than those on the shop shelves. Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharpe Worth sending back? OR is this well within acceptable characteristics of the boot? None of my boots have looked like that. I would definitely try to exchange them. Cheers
Received my OTC's from Viccel today - 8 days after ordering. Will try them out tomorrow. Cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrigglez just my 2c, the RMW trees aren't all that good. i had to have two sole inserts on my 8G's so that the wood would reach the vamp and upper of the shoe. they are also too thin in the width even in G width. regards, ps. anyone know if RMW will send out lasted trees? I purchased two pairs of trees at the Percy Street shop in Adelaide when I was visiting Oz last June. They're available in S, M, L, XL...