or Connect

Posts by amce

Quote: Originally Posted by amce My problem at the moment is that after three weeks manufacturing and two days shipping they've been caught up in customs for almost two weeks! Haven't received them yet! Cheers My MTO's arrived today, Monday. As I said above: shipped three weeks after order, about two days from Melbourne to Stockholm and then 11 days in customs and domestic mail, including the Easter long weekend. They came with shoe...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrigglez to sator or anyone who ordered veal craftsmens from nungar. how long does it take for them to be shipped? its been 6 weeks since the order was made and i'm wondering if they will ever turn up! maybe i'm just a little excited to get them. Haven't ordered from Nungar, I use Bootsonline. My veal Craftsmen were sent three weeks after order. Shouldn't really be any difference as the boots are made at the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by amce Flag waving My almost fourth pair, Craftsman Black Veal with a screwed leather sole MTO, are at this very moment on their way from Bootsonline. Just three weeks after ordering, thanks to Barry and his staff and their great service. Of course even the guys at RMW have made their magic as well! Tracking my MTO's from Bootsonline: Apr 8, 2009\t8:17pm\tSWEDEN - STOCKHOLM\tReceived and awaiting clearance...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Yeah, just let the soles wear down naturally and get RMW to resole them when the time comes. Thanks. Will let them wear down but can the leather sole be treated in anyway to prolong its resistance to water? I'm thinking about what could happen to a leather sole during a Swedish winter. About repairing I'm in luck. There's an RMW accredited cobbler in Stockholm.
Quote: Originally Posted by laphroaig Can you post pictures when you get them. I really want to see how these will look. The chisel-toe with screwed sole sounds interesting. Will do, given that my photography skills are up to par
Flag waving After reading through all 94 pages of the thread I'm making my first post. Being an Aussie expat living in Europe my best way of waving the flag is by wearing RM's. I have three, well almost four, pairs and on a daily basis I never wear any other footwear. I have three pairs of Comfort Craftsmans with the rubber sole (Nordic winters!): two chestnut and one black. My almost fourth pair, Craftsman Black Veal with a screwed leather sole MTO, are at this very...