or Connect

Posts by lechon&rice

Spem
as for you aqhong, did you get your screen name after you sneezed Achooo! Aqhong! Your criticism has no meaning to me because you haven't posted a photo of a stylistic attempt, not even once. if you are in the same level as SoCa or Mr Moos or the pink panther all of whom I respect for their stylist prowess then you can make evaluate your criticism. Until then your criticism will remain INVALID
WHAT! You don't even think it's so very stylish how I wrapped the cardi around my waist to resemble an inverted pleated skirt. Well of course you don't know what an inverted pleat is because you don't have a trained eye for style. You only see what your eyes want to see. As for me, what I see in your stylistic attempt is that your pants are too tight on the back side that it's not even sexy. What if during a worst case scenario in which your porky pie hat flew off...
I'm so excited to see the newly opened modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago today! Comme des Garcons shirt Urban Outfitters cotton scarf Edun cotton cardi as skirt J Crew khakis John Varvatos painted canvas sneakers
heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil and saute 1/4 clove of minced garlic until golden brown, then add 1/2 chopped onion and let it cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat. Keep stirring so that garlic won't get burnt. After 5 minutes add a can of tuna including juice (it adds flavor), stir and add a pinch of salt. I like to eat this with a cup of rice flavored with a little soy sauce and lime juice.
I got a brown straw panama hat w/ blue chambray ribbon trim, very nice. and some "broken-in" tees which are super soft and comfy. I love J Crew
Quote: Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin Scarf is played...sorry. the air was a bit chilly this morning and I didn't want to wear a jacket so I just wrapped a scarf around my neck. I took it off as soon as it got warmer. thanks for your input
Marni cotton poplin shirt Urban Outfitters cotton scarf J Crew pinwale corduroy jeans
Marc Jacobs 40% off sale some of the goodies
I'm having, KFC original recipe fried chicken, potato wedges w/gravy, coleslaw, corn on the cob, lemon meringue parfait, and water while watching the Bulls play and the Pacquiao boxing match.