or Connect

Posts by MarcBT

Hi Selling this LVC 1978 501 Stonewash size 32/30. Legs are too wide for me. I have never worn it. Bought as a 34 length but cut to 30 in order to have it just at the ankle (I'm 1,81m) Bought from Très-Bien shop last month.
I am selling my JM Weston loafer. Unfortunately, they are too narrow for my feet, so wearing them is painful. Size is UK6.5, width is C. They come with two dust bags. I bought them at the JM Weston store of Madeleine. New, they are worth 475€ (approx. 590$). I wore them couple of times only. Shipping price is included for Canada. For other countries, feel free to ask Should you need any further information, let me know.
I come along on top of this : I just moved to Toronto as well one week ago. Do you guys have any good tip about the city regarding stores, bars, restaurants, clubs, galeries, etc? That'd be cool to do a SF mee-up this summer.
SOLD Hello, I am selling my Common Projects for Robert Geller boots from Fall 2010. They are sized Euro 41. I am ready to sell them for US$400. They are slightly used as you can see. The leather sole is protected by a topy. If you need any extra info, please let me know.
Go for 31 with a raw LVC. My size is the same as yours.
Public announcement: My iPhone does crap picture, I think I damaged the lens. I'm selling a brand new pair of 31x34 LVC denim pants, the 1954 501Z. It was never worn it, just tried it once at home for a couple of minutes. Pants is worth 260$ retail, I offer it for 190$ + shipping.
Public announcement: My iPhone does crap picture, I think I damaged the lens. I am also selling a Raf by Raf Simons wool sweater in S. It is 80% wool, 20% polyamide made in Italy. I have worn it a couple of times. I bought it 200$ and I am ready to sell it for 80$ + shipping
Public announcement: My iPhone does crap picture, I think I damaged the lens. I'm selling a brand new pair of 32x34 LVC denim pants, the 1967 505-0217 Bob. I have never worn it, just tried it once at home for a couple of minutes. Pants is worth 260$ retail, I offer it for 190$ + shipping. You can click here to have good photos of the product http://havenshop.ca/collections/levis-vintage-clothing/products/1967-505-0217-bob
Great find robbie!
Had the same problem but went finally with the smaller size. After couple of times wearing it, the front has softened and now it fits me perfectly.