or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

Brooks Brothers wool slacks in a really interesting fabric; brownish/charcoal with subtle flecks of red and rust. Unlined, and a flannel like medium to heavy weight wool with flat front and split waistband. Fit is trimmer than standard Brooks slacks. Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 11" Knee: 9.25" Hem: 9"
Polo Made in the USA slacks. 100% linen, these slacks have side tabs and no belt loops, forward pleats, cuffed. Size 34. $35 shipped CONUS Waist measures to 34" Inseam measures 31.75" 1.5" cuff, .5 inch folded under. PRL Made in Italy by Corneliani slacks. 100% wool, split waistband, forward pleats, cuffed. Size 34. $old Waist measures to 34" Inseam measures 31" 1.5" cuff, 1 inch folded under.
John Varvatos 100% cotton suit. Still has tags from Nordstrom Rack, so it might be new. Condition is excellent, would not surprise me it if was unworn, but I am not sure. 2 button front, 4 kissing cuff buttons, dual rear vents. Pants are flat front and cuffed. Color is a lighter charcoal gray with very mild blue and tan stripes. Actual color is 3rd picture (label on inside of suit). Measurements Shoulders: 19.25" Chest: 22.5" Sleeve: 27" Length from bottom of...
Hickey Freeman for Neiman Marcus Bespoke suit. Standard dark navy blue with mild gray pinstripes. 3 button jacket with double rear vents. Pleated, cuffed pants. Feels like a super 120s wool, this suit boasts a soft, all-season fabric. Condition is excellent, spot on the 5th picture is from the camera, not on the pants. Measurements Shoulders: 20" Chest: 23" Sleeve: 23.5" Length from bottom of collar: 30" Pants: Waist: 39" + 1" to let Inseam 28" + 1" to let. ...
Brooks Brothers Silver Label suit tagged size 44L. Gray with gray stripe, 3 roll 2 button front, center vent, flat front slacks with no cuff. Made in USA, consensus is that the Silver label suits are fully canvassed. Condition is excellent. Actual Measurements: Shoulders: 19" Chest: 22.25" Sleeve: 26.5" Jacket Length: 32.5" from bottom of collar Pants: Waist: 39" + 1 to let Inseam: 32" + 2.5" to let
Found these at thrift stores, thought they were too good to pass up, would love to trade them for something that fits. Please PM if you have any interest. Majer 100% cashmere navy blazer. 3 roll 2, two button cuffs, center vent, very soft, great lining. I suppose it measures to about a size 39/40R. Chest: 21" Shoulders: 17.5 Sleeve: 24 +.5" Length from bottom of collar: 29.75" Land's End unstructured, partially lined cotton jacket. 3 button, dual rear vents, ticket...
Hmm, I don't believe the correct way has yet been posted. I'm waiting for Iroh's guide- either Iroh or Jim Cramer.
Me
I'm going to guess this wasn't at a temple in McLean, because my temple is ~10 minutes from the heart of McLean and I'd venture to say that over half the men don't wear yarmulkes, even on the high holidays.
8 NWT Polo and RLPL ties, all under $15, all ending tonight: http://www.ebay.com/sch/cleveland423/m.html?hash=item23178bbd25&item=150718889253&pt=US_Mens_Ties&_trksid=p4340.l2562