or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

2 J. Crew sweaters size Large, both 92% cotton, 8% cashmere. V neck is $sold a mid/heather gray[/COLOR], Crew neck is an extremely light gray. Condition on both is very good to excellent. $16 shipped CONUS or $35 for the pair.
price drop
PRL Made in USA suit. Gray with a very subtle green stripe. Double breasted, dual rear vents. Pants have 5 pockets, forward pleats, no cuff. Measurements: Shoulders: 19.25" Chest: 21.25" Sleeve: 23.5" + .5" to let Jacket Length: 30.25" from bottom of collar Pants: Waist: 34" + 3" to let Rise: 12" Inseam: 28.75" with 2" extra to let out
Cognitive Dissonance?
I wore the Kendall with a notch lapel tuxedo for my wedding. Given all the factors involved, that was the right choice for me and I remain happy with my decision. Just make sure your brother is happy with his attire.
BB all cotton vintage dress shirt in excellent condition. Size is 16.5-34 and measures true. French cuff, small side pleats on back, not a big center box pleat. -$25 Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit Sea Island Cotton cotton dress shirt in excellent condtition. Size tagged 16-34, but neck measures to 15.5". Double button barrel cuffs, high quality Sea Island Egyptian cotton. -$30 neck: 15.5" sleeves: 33 7/8" chest: 22"
Found a couple nice items this weekend, but not my size, so they're up for sale/trade. Oxxford wool flat front slacks size 42x28, length could be 30" if you lose the cuff: Zegna size 17-35
Brooks Brothers wool slacks in a really interesting fabric; brownish/charcoal with subtle flecks of red and rust. Unlined, and a flannel like medium to heavy weight wool with flat front and split waistband. Fit is trimmer than standard Brooks slacks. Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 11" Knee: 9.25" Hem: 9"
Polo Made in the USA slacks. 100% linen, these slacks have side tabs and no belt loops, forward pleats, cuffed. Size 34. $35 shipped CONUS Waist measures to 34" Inseam measures 31.75" 1.5" cuff, .5 inch folded under. PRL Made in Italy by Corneliani slacks. 100% wool, split waistband, forward pleats, cuffed. Size 34. $old Waist measures to 34" Inseam measures 31" 1.5" cuff, 1 inch folded under.
John Varvatos 100% cotton suit. Still has tags from Nordstrom Rack, so it might be new. Condition is excellent, would not surprise me it if was unworn, but I am not sure. 2 button front, 4 kissing cuff buttons, dual rear vents. Pants are flat front and cuffed. Color is a lighter charcoal gray with very mild blue and tan stripes. Actual color is 3rd picture (label on inside of suit). Measurements Shoulders: 19.25" Chest: 22.5" Sleeve: 27" Length from bottom of...