or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

2 NWT BBGF dress shirts. The tags say 16-35, but the neck measures 16.5 on each shirt. I'm told the neck will shrink 1/4 inch. Both have contrast collars and cuffs, both have huge and thick natural pearl buttons. Shirts are $65 ->$55 each. Shirt 1 is a great non-iron cotton, by far Brooks' softest non-iron material Shirt 2 is a superfine cotton, very lightweight, feels very comfortable and breatheable. The color on this shirt seems just a tad bit...
Prices Dropped
prices dropped again
Prices Dropped
Quote: Originally Posted by randob300 Thigh measurement on the RLBL? On the RLBL the thigh is 13 inches at the crotch, 9.5 inches at the knee, and 9 at the hem.
Quote: Originally Posted by laughwithm3 Is the RLBL pants from whosurdaddy? Nope, I actually picked up 3 pair myself. Looks like they're the same pants though. I'm loving them thus far!
1. Brooks Brothers wool flat front pants 34 waist, unhemmed. Color is a very dark blue with somewhat feint pinstripes. Back of the waistband has a notch/vent. There is a small blemish on the back of the pants waistband, but it would never be seen because it would always be 100% covered by a belt. $40 shipped. The first picture gives the most accurate representation of the color. 2. Ralph Lauren Black Label flat front pants tagged 34 waist, unhemmed. Color...
Removed sold shirts.
updated
#3 Brooks Brothers non-iron slim fit 16.5-35 -$30 now $25 worn twice #6 Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Label - Regent Classic Fit 16.5 34/35 - Yellow micro-gingham - $30 now $20 Measurements- Chest- 24 Shoulder to shoulder- 19 Shoulder to cuff- 24.75 Waist- 22.75 Length bottom of collar to bottom of shirt-...