or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

Marketing.
and your sack of nickels
1 BB Slim Fit Non-Iron yellow stripe 16-32- $30 4 JAB Traveller (non-iron) Tailored fit shirts: $18/each All shirts feature non-iron fabric, tailored fit, are in excellent condition, and have the same measurements +- .5" Chest: 23" Waist: 21.5"
3 excellent condition JAB traveller non-iron dress shirts 16-33. All in excellent condition. Professionally tailored to ~22.5" chest and ~20" waist. Top: spread collar, white with blue stripe Left: buttondown collar, white with blue windowpane Right: buttondown collar, white with blue thin bengal stripe
**Any and all spots are due to my camera, they are not on the clothing** Price Drop. I'm moving. All jackets are $39 shipped CONUS. Canali navy blue double breasted, dual vent sportscoat. Pick stitching everywhere, excellent condition. Excellent fabric and construction. Tagged size 54R (Euro), fits like a 42R US. Shoulders: 19.25" Chest: 22.25" Sleeve: 26.25 Length from BOC: 31.25 Polo Ralph Lauren navy blue Blazer made in US of imported fabric. Single...
Where do you get this done for $4? Around me the best price I have found is $20 and that's for a crappy job. It's $40-$45 for a good tailor. What do other people pay for this?OP, if I had skills like you, I would do this to all my shirts. You might not be a professional, but you are certainly good enough to get the job done well enough. Good work.
The refund has not hit my paypal account. I got an e-mail from PayPal saying refund could not be processed due to insufficient funds. Fvck this guy.
At about 10:41PM on Tuesday, NewConvert posted this: http://www.styleforum.net/t/289112/vass-double-monks-u-last-43-size for $400 or best offer At 10:48, I PMed offering $375 At 11:06PM he writes back "Sure. I can do that. Send payment to sjknight74@hotmail.com tonight." At 11:06PM I make the paypal payment At 11:08PM I PM NewConvert to say the payment is made and give my shipping address The next day I got a notice of a pending refund from PayPal. I immediately ask why...
price drop to $125!
price drop!