or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

Bally shoes 9.5/10.5 that fit slightly snug for a 10.5 [[SPOILER]] And Bally Scribes marked 8.5/9.5US that fit like a 10 [[SPOILER]] Both might work for me, but I'd be open to offers.
J. Crew light blue 92% cotton, 8% cashmere thin v-neck sweater. Size Medium, condition is excellent. 21" chest.
Picked up 6 pair of Allen Edmonds, ranging from very decent to very good condition, all in really big sizes: 14E and 14EEE. Haven't yet cleaned them up, but wanted to snap off some quick pics. Park Avenue Westgate Fairfax Lambert Lambert Park Avenue
2 pair of Bonobos khakis, both in excellent condition, but just $20 plus shipping. Bonobos Athletic Straight chinos tagged size 28x34. Actual Measurements: Waist: 29" Inseam 30" Rise: 9.25" Width at hem: 7.75" Bonobos Straight Fit chinos tagged size 33x30. Actual Measurements: Waist: 33.5" Inseam 30.75" Rise: 10" Width at hem: 8.75"
I love these shirts, but the sleeves have shrunk to 34" from 35. $25 each. First is a blue with subtle pink check in the background. The pattern is spectacular, condition is excellent, it just doesn't fit well enough for me to wear. Second is a blue mini-gingham I have worn exactly twice. One wash and the sleeves shrunk up.
PRL dress shirt in excellent condition. Custom fit, 16-34.
Great shirt from Bergdorf: Made in Italy, great MOP buttons, 100% cotton. Tagged size Medium. Fits to: 15-35, with a 22.75" chest.
who gives a shit? this isn't men's clothing, this is gymwear/underwear.
You're neither ridiculously tall, nor skinny. Search the archives here and quit asking questions.
If you're going to be on Wall St. you MUST get the shirt slimmed if you want to fit in. It should cost ~$15.