or Connect

Posts by rathebaindc

Thanks very much, good news. Folks, It's a 40R and available.
Not a thrift, but found this BB suit at Marshalls for a relative song. I believe this Golden Fleece, but can I get some help on IDing the labels? I am guessing that BB put in the generic tag because they don't want it to be completely obvious about are dumping $2k suits at Marshalls for $499. [[SPOILER]]
I picked up this suit at Marshalls. It certainly appears and feels to be Golden Fleece, but I am guessing that BB put in the generic tag because they don't want it to be completely obvious about are dumping $2k suits at Marshalls for $499. Calling all experts to confirm or deny my suspicions.
Some of my best finds ever recently: All Available.Very pleased with this Canali Exclusive DB suit. It's absolutely mint; my best find ever. [[SPOILER]] Pal Zileri Blazer 40R. Paid more than regular thrift prices for this one. [[SPOILER]] Majer 100% Cashmere 3/2 blazer [[SPOILER]] 8100 Kurabo Denim. Anyone care to tell me about these? [[SPOILER]] Pendelton Sportcoat 44 Long with patch pockets and suede elbow patches [[SPOILER]] BB Madison 1818 Sportcoat tagged 44L, but...
All are authentic, none are brand new, all are in excellent condition. $25 each. Size 5: Burgundy Size 6: Yellow, Blue, Pink, Green (All are pastel colors, together they look like an Easter basket)
All are authentic, none are brand new, all are in excellent condition. $25 each. Size 5: Burgundy Size 6: Yellow, Blue, Pink, Green (All are pastel colors, together they look like an Easter basket)
My haul from the weekend, lots of different stuff, all available: Orvis sweater vest with leather pocket trim Large Orvis vest XL Camp 7 vest Medium Garrick Anderson shirt 15.5-34 Anyone heard of Broletto? I've never seen this type of Loro Piana Fabric. 42S, basting still intact, Paul Stuart 39 Long- It's a project, but it was $1. If anyone wants, hit me up. H&M- I know, but I think it fits well, I'll have to take pics, but it's a 42 and looks like it...
Of course it's not, but it sounds like Chris Cooley thing to do...DC area, millions in checking.From The Washington Post: "Tight end Chris Cooley is being chided by teammates for depositing his recent $9 million signing bonus check at a drive-through lane of a Leesburg bank. Cooley said the transaction did not surprise the teller. "She just took a little bit longer to come back out," he said.
I had a pair of Studios come unglued as well. They're cemented shoes, so they're not high quality.
It's the jorts, not the fact that they're wranglers.Take it from Blake Griffin:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4KDfGs7cU