or Connect

Posts by asdf

get them on ebay for 50 bucks, i have a few and i'm happy with them.
Quote: Originally Posted by JackTheRipper http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...jump&navCount= McNairy x Prokeds I love these, i have the regular royal lo's but the mcnairy version is so much better
Just got my suit from mobobs, easy transaction.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday At what point do I get to buy an iPad? Depends on how many kidneys you have.
Quote: Originally Posted by ggtk What's a good site for Nato straps? Just picked up a made in Japan Seiko "flieger" I bought two from here, red/blue and a bond strap. Very happy with them, and very inexpensive.
afinepairofshoes.com has a bunch of their shoes also
Quote: Originally Posted by rabiesinfrance I'm looking at what's out there and AS seem to have pretty much gone - Pediwear seems to be winding down their stock (lots of bargains to be had), and other retailers seem to have ditched their shoes. Naturally, this makes me nervous about buying anything - issues about quality, perhaps? Kinda the opposite: they are focusing upwards on the quality spectrum with their "exclusive" and "handgrade"...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster Allen Edmonds is a good starting point at approx $125 CDN regular price (much less if you order them from the US). They can be found at Harry Rosen. Also you can buy Brooks Brothers belts when they are on sale for about $70. If that is too high for you, BR's can be found on sale often and I don't find them bad. If you are in Calgary, try a place in the downtown mall called Thomas Jeffrey. They...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo These aren't options options that you'd buy on an open market.... lol. These are most likely options that vest at a certain time and don't expire. I didn't say you could buy them on the market, I asked when they expired. Are you even allowed to issue options with no expiry? Anyway, the missing relevant bits of information before anyone can give any advice are: 1) expiry 2) treatment on takeover or IPO 3)...
So you have the options now? Do they roll over on IPO? Regardless of strike price, it's usually more beneficial to hold an option till expiry than exercise early. When do these expire?