or Connect

Posts by asdf

NWOT (really just missing the hang tags) Ralph Lauren Black Label (RLBL) summer weight suit 44R $SOLD shipped CONUS or Canada lightweight wool light-medium grey with white pinstripes 2-button "Anthony" model Untailored, basting and interior labels intact, pants unhemmed. Very Slim Chest 22.5, Shoulders 19.5, BOC Length 30.75, Sleeve 25.5, Waist 37.5 Willing to provide extra pics and measurements as required. NWT Polo RL Made in Italy Seersucker sportcoat 44R SOLD...
Oddly, those Roosevelts aren't Roosevelts. Not sure if you didn't order what you thought you ordered, or if they shipped the wrong glasses. Roosevelts are more wayfarer-y and have narrower arms than what you have pictured. The easy way to verify, however, is that Roosevelts have a keyhole bridge which those do not. (I have a pair and like them very much.) Check the inside of the arm, I think those are the wiloughby or digby. They do look good on you, but you may want to...
I just ordered and received one of the Napoli suits and am, at first glance, very impressed. I found the 44L to fit generally true to size (ie 44L suitsupply ~= 54L canali in shoulders, chest, and length, though NOT waist). Jacket length is traditional, waist is already quite slim, and pants slim though democratic. Probably will not tailor the jacket at all, maybe very slight sleeve adjustments. Also, the fast/free shipping and inclusive duty/tax was nice.
You seem to be correct regarding "I." Still, a pretty small mistake and hardly noticeable in the sea of improper uses of "me" I see every day.
In this context, ripe means old, past its time, etc. The other item you "can't get your head around" is also correct, I believe, though I am not certain.
Did a search, didn't find much. Does anyone have any experience with the "Leader USA" model from Corneliani? I garner that it is a slightly larger version of the "Leader," but how much bigger? How would one of these American suits fit relative to, say, Canali or Hickey Freeman?
I have a pair of Lombards. They fit long and narrowish in the toe, though only slightly. Ball of foot relatively wide and instep quite high.
Unfortunately, the measurement tables i've seen seem to indicate that the rise is REALLY high on those. Like, closer to drop crotch denim than "slightly more room." Check tate and yoko, they have them online.I was kinda disappointed to find that they were so extreme.
+1 for scotchguard
That applies to glued boots, I see no reason why any type of wax would affect the ability to resole a welted boot.