or Connect

Posts by northamptonshoes

Willing to sell a few items for the right price- will leave on for short time to see or else just wear/use them! Well known seller on here, 100% positive ebayer. Shipping is from London, England- 10GBP in UK, 20GBP Europe, 30GBP ROW. 1. Graziano Girling Oakham in Maple UK10E, new in box with bags 850GBP 2. Mulberry leather briefcase type bag. New in dust bag. Never used. Beautiful soft leather. 800GBP. 3. J Fitzpatrick Wedgewood Burgundy UK9.5, US 10.5. New in box....
Brand new Mulberry bag in briefcase style. Soft amazing leather. Never used and comes with dust bag. Stunning quality and attention to detail- see pics. Beautiful zips and lining. Shipping at cost.
New RLPL shirts. Shipping £4 UK, £8 Europe, £13 US/ROW. Always interested in great swaps but sale preferred! 1. New RLPL shirt with contrast cutaway collar size 16 Tailored Fit. £70 2. NWOT RLPL short sleeve shirt with cutaway collar size 16. £35
1. C&J Tetbury in burgundy UK10F. Subs. New with box. £275. 2. C&J Milton in brown suede UK9E. Subs. New with box. V rare pink stitching- you are v unlikely to find another pair so go for these! £275. I am a well known seller here and on the bay. Shipping from London, England. £10 UK, £15 Europe, £25 US / ROW. Thanks.
Shipping £7 UK, £18 Europe, £25 US/ROW. Crockett and Jones Cottesmore black, dainite soles UK10. New in box- marked subs but no fault seen. £299 Crockett and Jones boots uk9.5, dainite sole. Pretty unque colour for C&J. New with box and bags.Sub as thin cut on toe of one boot- i think it is minor but you decide from pics.£199 Septieme Largeur boots UK9.5 US10 EU44 burgundy and black suede. New, firsts with box and bags. Max sole measurements 31cms X 10.7cms £175
See link below for lots of UK9.5 and UK10 boots- feel free to email here or on ebay with offers. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/drahluwalia/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 100% perfect feedback on ebay and loads of sales here in the old days! I have more boots and shoes in UK9.5-10 from Northampton makers- email if interested. Shipping is with Royal Mail International Signed For / Recorded delivery for domestic. Some examples below: Septieme Largeur boots...
I have a brand new pair of C&J Chelsea boots in black in UK10 which should work for you?
Brand new Mulberry clipper in black scotchgrain with beautiful leather accents. With shoulder strap and padlock as shown. £25 to ship to US or most locations. £10 to UK.
2 pairs of C&J boots, 1 pair Barker Black shoes. Well known seller here. £25 shipping to US and most countries. £10 to UK. 1. C&J Chelsea in black, UK10E. Firsts not subs. With box and shoe bags. £250. 2. C&J Tetbury in black, UK9E. Subs. With box. SOLD 3. Barker Black Stratton (I think this is the model name- see pics) in UK10, Pewter (v rare). SOLD
1. C+J Northcote in black UK10E £250. ON EBAY ENDING SUN 5 AUG STARTING at £175.. Only worn twice- excellent condition- awesome boots. Dainite soles. No box. £250. 2. Beautiful Kilgour ankle boots - made by Crockett & Jones to hand grade level UK10.5 sold. Great condition complete with original bags and original laces. Bought a year ago and worn fewer than ten times. I have perfect feedback here and on ebay. International shipping by Royal Mail International signed for....