or Connect

Posts by northamptonshoes

1. C&J Tetbury in burgundy UK10F. Subs. New with box. £275. 2. C&J Milton in brown suede UK9E. Subs. New with box. V rare pink stitching- you are v unlikely to find another pair so go for these! £275. I am a well known seller here and on the bay. Shipping from London, England. £10 UK, £15 Europe, £25 US / ROW. Thanks.
Shipping £7 UK, £18 Europe, £25 US/ROW. Crockett and Jones Cottesmore black, dainite soles UK10. New in box- marked subs but no fault seen. £299 Crockett and Jones boots uk9.5, dainite sole. Pretty unque colour for C&J. New with box and bags.Sub as thin cut on toe of one boot- i think it is minor but you decide from pics.£199 Septieme Largeur boots UK9.5 US10 EU44 burgundy and black suede. New, firsts with box and bags. Max sole measurements 31cms X 10.7cms £175
See link below for lots of UK9.5 and UK10 boots- feel free to email here or on ebay with offers. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/drahluwalia/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 100% perfect feedback on ebay and loads of sales here in the old days! I have more boots and shoes in UK9.5-10 from Northampton makers- email if interested. Shipping is with Royal Mail International Signed For / Recorded delivery for domestic. Some examples below: Septieme Largeur boots...
I have a brand new pair of C&J Chelsea boots in black in UK10 which should work for you?
Brand new Mulberry clipper in black scotchgrain with beautiful leather accents. With shoulder strap and padlock as shown. £25 to ship to US or most locations. £10 to UK.
2 pairs of C&J boots, 1 pair Barker Black shoes. Well known seller here. £25 shipping to US and most countries. £10 to UK. 1. C&J Chelsea in black, UK10E. Firsts not subs. With box and shoe bags. £250. 2. C&J Tetbury in black, UK9E. Subs. With box. SOLD 3. Barker Black Stratton (I think this is the model name- see pics) in UK10, Pewter (v rare). SOLD
1. C+J Northcote in black UK10E £250. ON EBAY ENDING SUN 5 AUG STARTING at £175.. Only worn twice- excellent condition- awesome boots. Dainite soles. No box. £250. 2. Beautiful Kilgour ankle boots - made by Crockett & Jones to hand grade level UK10.5 sold. Great condition complete with original bags and original laces. Bought a year ago and worn fewer than ten times. I have perfect feedback here and on ebay. International shipping by Royal Mail International signed for....
Boots from Church's, Trickers and Jeffery West. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/drahluwalia/m.html?hash=item3f144bb853&item=270923446355&pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&_trksid=p4340.l2562
I have perfect feedback both here and on ebay. The price is $325>$299 plus shipping ($15 UK, $25 Europe, $40 US/elsewhere). Payment by Paypal. Grenson black Balmorals are only available from The Natural Shoe Store. Priced at ~$460 equivalent. See link: http://www.thenaturalshoestore.com/index.php?m=catalogue&a=vw_prod&cat=1&sec=36&opr_oprid=443 This pair is used only twice outdoor and in great condition. Metal toe plates. See pics. Internally says Grenson for Staples...
Hi. If you fancy a swap for your JL US11 boots I have some black Crockett and Jones Chelsea boots in UK10. Brand new with dust bags and box. First quality. All the best.