or Connect

Posts by Cas Ruffin

Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Haha! Disgusting!
Front pocket, mostly so I don't get pick pocketed. But back pocket depending on what I'm doing at the moment.
Don't roll jeans. Wear jeans that fit, or jeans that break at the ankle if that's the look that you're going for. That is all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet I love corduroy. I wear it every year. I've got blazers, shirts, and pants. All narrow-wale. What do you guys think of corduroy suits? Thinking about getting a slim one in dark brown or black. Something like this image below. But please disregard the fact that he's clutching silk, wearing sunglasses inside, possibly wearing purple shoes, and generally looking like an ass. And WTF - why is he standing on...
How old do you think Richard is?
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Psss. Waterboard? He go straight to shooting your SO in the leg unless you give him information because he is RUNNING out of time. Hahaha but he'll make sure not to hit any vital arteries.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey It wasn't foofed out, so I assume it is acceptable: This is the first Foofed I've come across where I can actually see the difference.
Go for the suit, and pick up a bridesmaid.
Hey all, We just posted our interview with Kyle Pulli, VP of Design at PONY, who was previously at Adidas for 9 years. Kyle opened up about his own personal design philosophies, the history and innovation that's driving Pony today, the struggles and advantages of working for a smaller company, and what inspires him to continue designing. The interview is kinda long but it reads real quick. The most interesting part of the interview is the man's thought processes...
Eclectics to the death. Where does GQDerek belong?