or Connect

Posts by Cas Ruffin

Quote: Originally Posted by Boston Litigator Mission Impossible 3 was awesome. an underrated movie....actually liked MI:II better Yeah I liked the twist at the end. And Thandie Newton is the love of my life.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Boring fine woolens: This pic creates a crazy visual illusion thing when you scroll up and down.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brogue Ventless likely requires a slim body type, like those cigar smoking gentlemen in the old Esquire illustrations. For most, venting is a requirement to allow the fat rolls a place to migrate after the lunch hour.
Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover Not really, pocket squares are not that expensive like shoes and tie can be so onwing that many is not that big of a deal. I would be embarassed though if I came home and noticed that I bought one I already owned. $20 for one, that's like 3 trips to the taco truck.
The sweat of child labor. China has better children.
You can be the next Savion Glover. He tapped in the Diddy "It's All About the Benjamins" video, y'know?
This sounds like a really bad idea to me. Please don't wear tan + dark brown.
Just don't wear them to parties.
Quote: Originally Posted by andyliu52 stuff is painfully slim. i work out moderately and cannot fit into things without sizing up, and then the sleeves neck are too big This reminds me of Benjamin Bixby.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny THey'd look great open collared. Perfect with a blazer.