or Connect

Posts by Cas Ruffin

Ummm inappropriate? I wear waterproof Timberlands on a rainy day, and I don't have to worry about my nice shoes (in your case, I guess it would be boat shoes, but whatever floats your boat) getting wet or smelling funny.
Quote: Originally Posted by EdenResident This top has been discussued about 3517 times. The verdict is always this. Some guys like raw denim. Some don't. Most chicks don't give a fuck. They only care about the ass pocket logos. So if you want to impress yourself or guys on StyleForum, wear teh rawzzz. If you want to impress drunk chicks at the bar, wear your R&Rs, TRs, etc. He's got human nature down to a science.
Went to a baby shower...nothing special, but a lot of food.
It's not, ppl like to spend exorbitant amounts of money on jeans to feel better about themselves when Levi's will do just fine. I'm not averse to spending exorbitant amounts of money, but a dress shirt or a tie or some slacks would be more worth my while. And ehhh....stay away from R&R's.
I heard its delicious.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo I own about 8 of the BB slim fits (some 346 and some retail). The BB 346 have the 2 buttons on the barrel cuff and the retail ones only have one button. I'm perfectly happy with all of them but then again, I've only had them all for about 8 months or less, so I'm curious to know why they'd "fall apart" or be worn out in a year as the above poster mentioned. If so, why would they wear down any quicker than a...
Gap, H&M and Banana Republic, but then you have to deal with the fact that you bought your shirt at Gap, H&M or Banana Republic. I'd rather wear a Ralph Lauren and not worry about it.
You seem to have it pretty bad. But I remember I decided to "wing it" on my first college midterm ever. I got a D on that test and decided to never wing it again.
The worst part is the nausea.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal_1 chocolate brown on Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann Niiiiiicce, but it might be the car.