or Connect

Posts by Cas Ruffin

Quote: Originally Posted by mc25 I was watching Manswers, and apparently if you want to get lucky, the women that are most open with their sexuality is Swedish women. Lol...Manswers.
So is it better than DVC OR WHAT?!
Whoa dude, that's a lot of views. Are those all ur twitter friends?
Quote: Originally Posted by NukeMeSlowly Per your request... PRETTY SNAZZY shoe collection.
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian Casting a Korean (Jon Cho) as Hikaru Sulu is an interesting move. I guess to most people Asians "all look same". John Cho is awesome. At least they didn't cast him as white dude like they did with Goku. I guess everyone looks the same?
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface His face looks really, really strange. Too much bronzer, and scruff. He's got a little dirt on his face no?
It's not a stuffy rule for 50+ men. It's not style and it looks like you're trying too hard. Don't do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by NukeMeSlowly You are very observant. Yes, it does somewhat but I cannot seem to bring myself to cut them off. It seems a bit sacrilegous or something. I know exactly what you mean. But then it gets to a point where it's intolerable and I HAVE to cut it off.
Is that an Abercrombie shirt under your suit?
Very scruffy.