or Connect

Posts by rdstour

Hi all, Selling a beautiful Lands End Canvas (1st Generation--2011 or so) Navy Wool Hopsack blazer. Only worn once since I bought it. Honestly--this is a hidden gem. I haven't seen Lands End produce as good of a blazer before/since, and after storing this away for 4 years, I'm amazed how well it fits me relative to my other jackets (LBM, eHaberdasher/Benjamin). It honestly should go for more--but I think this is a fair price The fit is definitely slimmer than existing...
Hi all, Selling the following lightly used sweaters (all worn < 5 times) Rugby by Ralph Lauren Sweaters 1) Rugby Ribbed Wool Shawl Cardigan (Grey)-->$50 Shipped CONUS Size Large (Rugby Larges fits like slightly larger than slim mediums) Chest - 21" Length - 26.25" Warm & Soft 90% Wool / 10% Cashmere Blend Ribbed Cuffs with Striped Accents 2) Rugby Rowing Boatneck Sweater (Burgundy)-->$45 Shipped CONUS A look for the dapper athlete, this luxurious and preppy...
I'm selling a lightly used George Guest Backpack in Navy Coated Canvas--if anyone is interested.http://www.styleforum.net/t/531418/george-guest-hillside-rolltop-backpack-navy-cognac-waxed-canvas-rare
Hi all, As you know, Massdrop had a recent custom run of suede Chukkas from Allen Edmonds. Unfortunately, this last just doesn't work for me so it's got to go. Let's see--highlights include: 511 Last 2 Eyelet Closure Charles F. Stead Suede (Janus Reverse Calf) Butyl-soaked Leather outsole Dovetail Heel Made in USA / Goodyear Welt. I paid 239, but will let it go for $230 Shipped CONUS If you're international--price will go up, depending on location, as I only ship by...
Hi all--Selling a lightly used George Guest Hillside Rolltop backpack. I've only used it a handful of times but it was too small for my needs. More information can be found here: http://www.georgeguestusa.com/hillside-navy-cognac/ or GOOGLE. Highlights include: Constructed of 18 oz treated duck canvas Full-grain leather base & trim details Lined with 420 denier charcoal nylon Two external quick-access parallel zippered pockets. Padded back pocket fits a tablet Front...
Hi folks, Selling a never-worn Ralph Lauren Rugby Trench Balmaccan in a Honey/Khaki color. Size is Medium--Fits anywhere from a 38R to a 40R IMO Measurements available on request. Highlights: Single-Breasted 100% Cotton Gabardine (and water resistant--see pics!) Raglan Shoulder Construction for comfortable fit Horn Buttons Limited Edition (like everything else Rugby ever made) This jacket has two small pulls/snags (hardly noticeable, and not in very visible...
Hi folks, Selling a never-worn Ralph Lauren Rugby Trench Balmaccan in a Honey/Khaki color. Size is Medium--Fits anywhere from a 38R to a 40R IMO Measurements available on request. Highlights: Single-Breasted 100% Cotton Gabardine (and water resistant--see pics!) Raglan Shoulder Construction for comfortable fit Horn Buttons Limited Edition (like everything else Rugby ever made) This jacket has two small pulls/snags (hardly noticeable, and not in very visible...
Clearance Code has vanished from site and no longer valid on my shopping cart. Any luck speaking with CS? I swore it was still on the site on Friday.
Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...
Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...