or Connect

Posts by rdstour

Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...
Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Stock Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between the...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Stock Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between...
All, All fair points taken, and LA Guy, Thanks for chiming in on this. I definitely understand most aspects of such a policy extending beyond the "business lens", but let me compare this with an analogous business, a boutique jewelry business (which part of my extended family operates) since it serves as a good parallel (although $$ per product is much, much higher). This long established store is in a major metropolitan city in Asia, selling $$$$-level one-of-a-kind...
All, just wanted to get a 2nd opinion on this and wondering how you may have dealt with this: I was in a well established menswear shop in Houston (ND) recently to have some clothes assessed by their tailor (enough material in sleeves to lengthen adequately? Etc.) A sales associate took me aside to tell me that since I only tend to use their tailoring for "outside" clothing in the past (e.g. clothing not purchased from their own store, which nearly all RTW from a variety...
HI Guys, I have a brand new, shrink-wrapped in box, OnePlus 2 Cell Phone. Please let me know if you are interested, else I will be returning to OnePlus. This is the 64 GB Version. I am located in the USA. International Buyers welcome, but I only ship by USPS Express Mail. Asking for $435 Shipped CONUS OBO Thanks!
Hi all. Bought these from JCrew, but decided they're not for me. Still new in box, and unworn. Asking for $65 Shipped CONUS Thanks!