or Connect

Posts by rdstour

Hi folks, Selling a never-worn Ralph Lauren Rugby Trench Balmaccan in a Honey/Khaki color. Size is Medium--Fits anywhere from a 38R to a 40R IMO Measurements available on request. Highlights: Single-Breasted 100% Cotton Gabardine (and water resistant--see pics!) Raglan Shoulder Construction for comfortable fit Horn Buttons Limited Edition (like everything else Rugby ever made)
Hi folks, Selling a never-worn Ralph Lauren Rugby Trench Balmaccan in a Honey/Khaki color. Size is Medium--Fits anywhere from a 38R to a 40R IMO Measurements available on request. Highlights: Single-Breasted 100% Cotton Gabardine (and water resistant--see pics!) Raglan Shoulder Construction for comfortable fit Horn Buttons Limited Edition (like everything else Rugby ever made)
Clearance Code has vanished from site and no longer valid on my shopping cart. Any luck speaking with CS? I swore it was still on the site on Friday.
Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...
Hi all, I'm selling a Special Edition Sloane Briefcase from the Tumi Townhouse Collection. Background For those of you unfamiliar with the collection, there was a time (up till the mid 2000s) when Tumi had gotten pretty stale with their designs and products. They hired David Chu (founder of Nautica) and during his time there, he really revitalized the brand and set it in the design/creative direction it still carries today. For Spring 2009, they made a limited edition...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Stock Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between the...
Fellas, This beautiful leather briefcase/bag is from The Armoury's inaugural collection of leather goods in 2011, I believe. I've seen the occasional post expressing interest in buying it...well here it finally is! EDIT: Imgur Album if you're having trouble with SF: http://imgur.com/a/NDWHo Stock Photos from Alan (Armoury Thread 2011): From chatting with some of the guys at their Landmark Central store, I learned this collaboration was born from relationships between...
All, All fair points taken, and LA Guy, Thanks for chiming in on this. I definitely understand most aspects of such a policy extending beyond the "business lens", but let me compare this with an analogous business, a boutique jewelry business (which part of my extended family operates) since it serves as a good parallel (although $$ per product is much, much higher). This long established store is in a major metropolitan city in Asia, selling $$$$-level one-of-a-kind...