or Connect

Posts by rdstour

Hi all. Bought these from JCrew, but decided they're not for me. Still new in box, and unworn. Asking for $65 Shipped CONUS Thanks!
DROP--TRYING TO SELL THIS ASAP!!! Hi all, I'm selling a New-with-Tags Ernest Alexander Watson Briefcase in Tan Waxed Canvas/Brown Leather. This is one of his signature pieces, as it has enough space to function as your laptop and daily carry, and is that perfect size for guys needing this for school/work/what have you. I have 2 bags available for purchase. Both come with full leather straps/shoulder pads. Unlike Jack Spade, these bags are still handmade in Ernest's...
DROP--TRYING TO SELL THIS ASAP!!! Hi all, I'm selling a New-with-Tags Ernest Alexander Watson Briefcase in Tan Waxed Canvas/Brown Leather. This is one of his signature pieces, as it has enough space to function as your laptop and daily carry, and is that perfect size for guys needing this for school/work/what have you. I have 2 bags available for purchase. Both come with full leather straps/shoulder pads. Unlike Jack Spade, these bags are still handmade in Ernest's...
For sale is a New-With-Tags Nike NSW Pinnacle Collection Windblock Jacket. The Size is Asian Medium aka US Smedium / Small. Selling as I thought this would be a USA Medium. I have both, and this one is slightly slimmer....which is awesome for you SF Folks! It's made from a dense woven 75/25 Cotton and Poly blend with windproof properties. The inside is a plush brushed cotton. In Essence: It's like Nike Tech Fleece, only more robust/warmer. Perfect for those blustery...
Hi all, Selling a New without Tags Brown Grain Leather Salvatore Ferragamo Bit Loafers Size 9.5D. The Model is Rigel. Leather is a beautiful Dark Brown grain leather. Very thin but flexible and comfortable construction. Same model seen here: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446805864&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830008279118&catargetid=500002830008784502&cadevice=c&gclid=CIH0xP6s5sYCFUuTfgod358OZw A...
Hi All, Selling a Brand New with Tags Todd Snyder Perforated Leather Bomber Jacket. It's a fantastic, slim cut, lambskin black leather jacket. This is the Medium--Fits TTS, modern cut. Selling as unfortunately the style does not work for me. The Medium is sold out online--get it here now! Per Todd's website: Constructed with spacious front flap pockets and a two button collar, our Leather Bomber was made to renovate the bomber jacket, and we don’t mind saying mission...
PM SENT.
Hi all, Selling my pair of lightly worn Johnston and Murphy Crown Aristocraft Conley II Wingtip in 9D. In case you are unfamiliar, the Crown Aristocraft is J&Ms Highest quality line: Made in the USA Premium Full-grain leather Cork footbed Very light spade sole Wheeling on the sole Normally retails for $365 new Asking for $140-->$110-->$100$90USD Shipped CONUS
It's marked 9 1/2 D US, I assume. Highly Unlikely this is UK Size. No idea about UK "E" width compared to this shoe as I don't have an Antibes to compare.