or Connect

Posts by rdstour

PM SENT.
Hi all, Selling my pair of lightly worn Johnston and Murphy Crown Aristocraft Conley II Wingtip in 9D. In case you are unfamiliar, the Crown Aristocraft is J&Ms Highest quality line: Made in the USA Premium Full-grain leather Cork footbed Very light spade sole Wheeling on the sole Normally retails for $365 new Asking for $140-->$125USD Shipped CONUS
It's marked 9 1/2 D US, I assume. Highly Unlikely this is UK Size. No idea about UK "E" width compared to this shoe as I don't have an Antibes to compare.
Hi all, Selling 2 Pairs-->1 Pair of Brand New (without box) RLPL (Ralph Lauren Purple Label)-Branded Danton Loafers in 9.5D US. These are essentially analogous to the Gaziano & GIrling Antibes Loafers. Same last, just slightly different finishing and apron area. Made in England. Color is best shown in the pictures--I would venture to say a mid-to-dark burnished brown. Last KN14 (same last as the G&G Antibes) Manufacturer: Gaziano & Girling Oakbark tanned...
Hi all, Selling 2 Pairs--> 1 Pair of Brand New (without box) RLPL (Ralph Lauren Purple Label)-Branded Danton Loafers in 9.5D US. These are essentially analogous to the Gaziano & GIrling Antibes Loafers. Same last, just slightly different finishing and apron area. Made in England. Color is best shown in the pictures--I would venture to say a mid-to-dark burnished brown. Last KN14 (same last as the G&G Antibes) Manufacturer: Gaziano & Girling Oakbark tanned...
Anyone? How to breathe life into trenches that have lost their repellancy?
HI Folks, After some endless searching through the internet and various forums, I still haven't really found much helpful advice when it comes to fixing a trench coat after it has lost its water repellency, or stains on fabric, buttons/buckles etc. I know Burberry provides repair services for their trenches, but for those of us with other brands, what options do we have? Specifically--I'd like to know how I could reproof my jacket or where to find replacement...
Quick tailoring question: I have a pair of classic fit dress chinos that I tried having slimmed at the tailor as the rise was high enough, but the leg was too full. Nothing to severe, but was trying to reshape the lower thigh/knee/opening a bit. Unfortunately, these pants came with a "Permanent Crease"(don't think it's the silicon variety); the tailor only took in material from the inner seam, and thus the crease is off-center (as it goes down the length of the...
My bad about the all text. Here are some pictures:
In case anyone was interested in the GMTO, I recently received my Black Pebble Grain Shortwing Bluchers Luckily the Rui last fits my flat/collapsed arch foot quite well (fingers crossed), but I am not sure that my feet would do well with a narrower last. Quality of the leather is quite good, but I have a few quibbles with the finishing (echoes what I have read on this forum before). General observations are below. In particular: -Leather is nice and thick. Quality and...