or Connect

Posts by Diavolo

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton You posted this before and it got deleted. FTR, here was my response. What I meant was, no more pics from me. But as long as people want to argue and I am in a bad mood, I will argue. And since, as you well know, I hate your guts, if you want to argue, have at it. Well, I don't hate you at all. I don't really hate anyone much. Very strong word, hate, yet you use it casually. You have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton For the peanut gallery, o/o's shirt and tie are atrociously ugly. Second, that is two F-U items, not one. Third, the tie alone is so vomit inducing that, forget CBD, which indeed it does not come within 100 miles of, it belongs nowhere near any decent outfit whatsoever. Fourth, o/o makes his usual sophist point of taking me out of context. "You're shirt had some orange, my shirt has some orange, therefore they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood My rule is that narrow or tapered trousers look better with a cuff. Fuller calf-regions tend to look better uncuffed. My current rule of thumb says that on a 34" waist a trouser aperture of 8.5" or less should have a cuff. I have these measurements but my preference is exactly the opposite to yours. I used to like cuffs until I switched to Carmina shoes which have a sleeker last than I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix I think, judging from the apparent size of your feet you might benefit from a slightly longer and sleeker last.
http://www.knomobags.com/row/men/bag...ptop-bag.html/ Best bag ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis I'm from the San Francisco bay area originally (birth to age 22, I'm 26 now), so your geographically based assumption about me isn't accurate. Have you ever even been to Dallas? Ive seen more rednecks in the central valley of California than I've seen here. Your post is about as ignorant as you're implying mine was. I'n not American but I was married in Napa. I've been to a number of US cities several...
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis I was being sarcastic. I really couldn't care less if we torture terrorists. None of that is as bad as jumping 100 floors to your death from a burning building. Plus with them in our custody, is bet there was at least 1 woman saved a storing death for being raped. Yeah! Way to go. Let's hunt down all those damn ragheads Billy Bob. Why bother with a trial - everyone knows they're all guilty. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by nelly While that might be true, unfortunately they are also: The relic of a classist societal structure who have derived the majority of their wealth through centuries of imperialism, exploitation and theft. There is a stark contrast between Obama who is self-made (not a time for a discussion on Affirmative Action) and a group of people who haven't worked. You need to look at the present, not the past. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by nelly Also, Obama probably has less time to go in for fittings vs. a useless do-nothing figurehead. Like many, you display complete ignorance of the importance of the British monarchy. 1. In terms of tourism they bring twice as much economic benefit to the country as the taxpayer spends maintaining them. 2. The awards and scholarships sponsored by the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles etc, encourage...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt S I have to agree with you on the Connery Bond movies, after all I do write a blog about it. Anthony Sinclair's suits were always spectacular. But I hate the term "Conduit Cut." Anyone who I've seen used the term uses it incorrectly. I think it's an web-term because no book I've read ever uses the term. And the North By Northwest suit is of course one of the greatest, but it's never been proven to have been made by...