or Connect

Posts by BoilerRoom

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire On Styleforum, when the guy that owns the board points out a troll, people listen. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=106 Exactly what benefit would I derive from creating a "troll thread" entitled "Ideas to Fix the Economy"? I really don't get it. I"m sorry I didn't read every thread over the past couple weeks in CE before I started it.
On Styleforum, is the difference between a troll and a contributor simply the number of post counts?
It was 4 days old! Jesus. Can you not take a joke? You seem to have no problem with snarky comments.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Thread has been dead for over a week. Seems more like trolls tonight. 23 posts a day? So, basically one post per meal?
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Tips from those other threads I mentioned and which I agree with condensed: Do stuff. Follow interesting classes. Go follow some sort of course: Photography, dancing, writing, anything really. Join a club, any club. Talk to the people who follow the course, are members of the club. You already have a subject... Talking to strangers at such close knitted parties is next level stuff. You may someday get there. Most likely...
Catfight. The bitches are out tonight.
God no.
It was a joke about people criticizing his use of Executive Orders. But, the O.P. referenced gay rights in the military and cap-and-trade. Two issues Conservatives do not have a history of supporting.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Right, you want it all handed to you. Sorry, knowledge you have to work for is more meaningful. Hey everyone, let's all pour through the collective works of Piobaire for his infinite wisdom. Socrates ain't got nothin' on Piobaire.
Did anyone not expect him to use Executive Orders in a time when people are criticizing his inability to get anything done? The poor bastard has to deal with the mongoloid Nancy Pelosi and the Republicans who block his every god damn move. Let's cut him some slack.