Posts by sazon

thank you!
Here's some Ravello from a week or so ago
The darker color 8 really doesn't bother me. In direct light it still looks amazing. Speaking of new color 8, here's the maiden voyage pix of my Alden of Carmel Medallion Captoe Boot. Last year Adam did this boot on the Aberdeen last. I asked him to make it on the Barrie and he graciously obliged. Probably one of my favorite make-ups ever.
Wow, 777 days. That's a good one.We should make a list of the longest wait times for Alden orders.-The longest that I can remember is the Alden x Epauelt Ravello Brixton Boot, which I was on for well over 2 years before getting a refund. I know some folks stayed on 3 years, maybe 4?-My Ep. Color 8 Brixton Boot that just came in - ~522 days-I am currently on a Ravello special makeup that's now in its 26th month. I don't think that one was ever confirmed though after...
Indeed I am. But very limited interest thus far. Just 3 guys in total, so I don't think the retailer will want to run it with that level of interest.If you're game, let me know so I can give a final count to the retailer soon.The boot would be:Indy, TB lastReverse hunting Green ChamoisAll brass eyelets (no hooks)360 degree pre stitched reverse weltAntique edge & WeltCommando SolesTan/Oatmeal colored Mocc StitchIf we can get to 6 maybe I can convince him.I think it would...
4 mons is nothing for some Alden orders. Just wait till you're measuring wait time in years, not months...
show the goods!!!
well, of course, it's not up to Yenni - It all depends on the factoryThat being said, I've found her orders to be fulfilled pretty much right on time. YMMV.
Love the eyelets!
Alden Brothers: With the recent interest in Hunting Green Reverse Chamois, I have a retailer who would submit this special make-up if there is sufficient interest: -Indy Boot -Hunting Green Reverse Chamois Leather -All Brass Eyelets (no speedhooks) -Tan/Cream colored Mocc Stitch -360 degree pre stitched reverse welt - Antique -Commando Soles Let me know via PM if this is something that would interest you. Ideally, we'd need a dozen strong, secure, intelligent and...