or Connect

Posts by sazon

The Shoe Mart has them with an oiled leather sole on the Barrie. With brass eyes & hooks.
Looks like J. Crew has built on the success of the PCT shell boot and made it up in tan calf. Looking good: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Alden/PRD~E1780/E1780.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=alden&isSaleItem=false&color_name=TOBACCO&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row4
@CMT1 - I join everyone else in congratulating you on your awesome boots. They look terrific. Your photos are great. J Crew should use your photos on their website!
These are really not that exotic of a make-up. Wonder why Alden wouldn't do another 18-24 unit run of these for LS. thanks for posting these. Top notch.
that light colored storm welt makes the boot all the more awesome, IMO.I believe that's the Leather Soul version above.
Had some time the past few days so I re-reviewed all the awesome pix on this thread.Wow, the Aldens on this thread are so gorgeous.I think if I had to limit my self to just 7 pairs of Aldens (one for each day of the week) it would be these:1. Color 8 Boots above (the sickest boots, by far)2. Ravello Plaza Indy3. 4054. 9755. 90156. Choco Suede NST boot7. Ravello LWB, light edge trimI only have 4 of these 7 (with a 5th in production) so the search continues....
looking thru old pix on the thread.These are so dope it hurts.with these, you don't need any color 4 DV!
Sir:You are not only rational, but very wise. I like the way you think.Not all people can appreciate this gift.I hope you enjoy your new boots.JS
Love the look with the selvedge. Nice DV!As we often say here, some of the best models are the stock models which often get overlooked.
I thought these over for many years. I put them in the back of my mind but kept coming back to them. Finally Pulled the trigger this summer. My only regret is not getting them sooner.The snuff is extremely comfy, especially when paired with the commando. I'd highly recommend them.Yenni =