or Connect

Posts by inq89

Quote: Originally Posted by Patek Golden Fleece! IMO they are the only BB suits worth buying. I actually like the Regent fit better than the Fizgerald but I have both and I have a pretty athletic build. GF is a bit out of my price range at the moment unfortunately. The Fitz at around $700 is my upper limit. Quote: Originally Posted by FLW I usually avoid the "essentials" line. Maybe it is lower quality, maybe it is...
Want to take advantage of the BB summer sale and pick up a staple suit as I have outgrown my last one. I like the 1818 Fitzgerald but I'm afraid I may be too large for it due to weightlifting...currently a 42 chest but nearing 43 and wear a 32 waist. The 42R Fitz comes with a 36 waist which may have to be drastically tailored down to a 32. And If I get a 43R then the waist is a 38 which may be too far out of range to be tailored without re-cutting the whole pants. An...
Pm sent.
Sold pending payment, thanks!
I think AF is popular because of youth chasing after the all-American aesthetic, and whatever the youth wears makes it ok for 30 somethings to as well lol. At least that is what I've seen in Asia but I'm sure its the same in Europe. If they only knew that brands like AF and Tommy aren't well respected here (stateside) by anyone with any sense of knowhow, even mainstream. Most college guys stop wearing AF by their freshmen spring semester in my area, then its all to Polo...
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash Oh, clarification.......no CENTRAL AC....I DO have a window unit. I cook all my meals (a lot of chicken) so the garbage disposal/no dishwasher is such a killer for me. I also eat around 6-7 meals a day that's why it's such a nuisance to me. I have a dishwasher but never used it, was raised to wash my dishes in the sink so I still do. Don't have a garbage disposal unit either. The central AC is pretty...
Quote: Originally Posted by TrH There's also the magic reference to Fight Club, and what makes the physique there very remarkable is being really, really lean. Agreed, I use to think that Pitt's body was "hyooge" before I got into the gym, but now I seriously just see it as someone with a toned physique and a very low body fat. If OP is looking for that then he already has the weight and muscle presumably, just needs to drop his fat down to...
I am selling 16x33 BB Extra Slim OCBDs if you are interested. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...92#post4593892
$260 or make me an offer
+1 for the NC areas. RDU and Charlotte. Great weather, cheap standard of living, lots of young people, southern girls...