or Connect

Posts by inq89

Quote: Originally Posted by dmash Oh, clarification.......no CENTRAL AC....I DO have a window unit. I cook all my meals (a lot of chicken) so the garbage disposal/no dishwasher is such a killer for me. I also eat around 6-7 meals a day that's why it's such a nuisance to me. I have a dishwasher but never used it, was raised to wash my dishes in the sink so I still do. Don't have a garbage disposal unit either. The central AC is pretty...
Quote: Originally Posted by TrH There's also the magic reference to Fight Club, and what makes the physique there very remarkable is being really, really lean. Agreed, I use to think that Pitt's body was "hyooge" before I got into the gym, but now I seriously just see it as someone with a toned physique and a very low body fat. If OP is looking for that then he already has the weight and muscle presumably, just needs to drop his fat down to...
I am selling 16x33 BB Extra Slim OCBDs if you are interested. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...92#post4593892
$260 or make me an offer
+1 for the NC areas. RDU and Charlotte. Great weather, cheap standard of living, lots of young people, southern girls...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff Agreed on both counts. Too many colors, shots fit badly (though he might just need to hike them up) and while long sleeves with shorts are stupid, long sleeves and an additional layer is flat out moronic. Shorts with blazer doesn't work for the same reason. You either look like a fashion victim or you look like you thought it would be 30 degrees...
I now find myself almost buying exclusive BB (used or discounted...cheap budget). I like how they offer a range of fits, but like most SFers I don't like how they are trying to compete with other brands and lowering their standards with their logo sweaters and flip flops. But those kinds of items are suppose to attract my generation (I am 22yo). I am biased though as you can tell by the name of my blog. I agree with OP in that most of my peers don't know about BB. If they...
I wrote something similar to this topic on my blog. But if it is casual enough in the summer time to wear moccasins, then it is casual enough to not wear socks.
Quote: Originally Posted by s2kev When I was on college I used Blik graphics to add some excitement to the room. It's a lot easier than painting the room since you won't have to repaint the walls before you move out. They have some pretty cool stuff now, when I first bought from them they only had a small selection of designs. Check them out http://www.whatisblik.com/ Thanks and will look into. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Price drop!