or Connect

Posts by inq89

Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Why is NYU on this list? Had the same gripe with Ohio State. Surprised to not see some schools on there, such as Ole Miss. But understandably they're reaching for the alumni and fanbase than actual "preppiness" of a school. Quote: Originally Posted by JustChris Funniest line in the whole Gawker article: "Get a football team that's not a fucking embarrassment, Yale. Then you'll get...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace_Face Yeah, I've seen how those guys dress: ^This guy just won the internet. Deserved repeating.
Wow didn't really think about that before but its true, every one of those loud, colorful graphics are synonymous to the 1990s to me (90s kid here). I remember a field trip to a nature museum in the 3rd or 4th grade and they had those kinds of graphics all over the wall along with human anatomy pictures. Funny how each decade had its own styling. What kinds of aesthetics does the 2000s have? Ipod-like designs and vintage tees?
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design Ask about the MTO Suiting Essentials. Half canvassed and selected from a number of fabrics and all 4 fits, and the jackets and pants are sized separately, around 600 full price IIRC. $600? I will look into that, thank you! Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon You have a drop of 11. I really don't think your a 32 waist. I am 6'1" 175lbs with around a 11% bf. I wear a 32...
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek Golden Fleece! IMO they are the only BB suits worth buying. I actually like the Regent fit better than the Fizgerald but I have both and I have a pretty athletic build. GF is a bit out of my price range at the moment unfortunately. The Fitz at around $700 is my upper limit. Quote: Originally Posted by FLW I usually avoid the "essentials" line. Maybe it is lower quality, maybe it is...
Want to take advantage of the BB summer sale and pick up a staple suit as I have outgrown my last one. I like the 1818 Fitzgerald but I'm afraid I may be too large for it due to weightlifting...currently a 42 chest but nearing 43 and wear a 32 waist. The 42R Fitz comes with a 36 waist which may have to be drastically tailored down to a 32. And If I get a 43R then the waist is a 38 which may be too far out of range to be tailored without re-cutting the whole pants. An...
Pm sent.
Sold pending payment, thanks!
I think AF is popular because of youth chasing after the all-American aesthetic, and whatever the youth wears makes it ok for 30 somethings to as well lol. At least that is what I've seen in Asia but I'm sure its the same in Europe. If they only knew that brands like AF and Tommy aren't well respected here (stateside) by anyone with any sense of knowhow, even mainstream. Most college guys stop wearing AF by their freshmen spring semester in my area, then its all to Polo...
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash Oh, clarification.......no CENTRAL AC....I DO have a window unit. I cook all my meals (a lot of chicken) so the garbage disposal/no dishwasher is such a killer for me. I also eat around 6-7 meals a day that's why it's such a nuisance to me. I have a dishwasher but never used it, was raised to wash my dishes in the sink so I still do. Don't have a garbage disposal unit either. The central AC is pretty...