or Connect

Posts by inq89

No afraid not, but I'd imagine the climate is favorable. My cousin works for a medical supply and oxygen company that delivers directly to the patient's home. They're business is growing and is opening two new locations. I'd imagine that sector will grow as more retirees grow older and people get sicker.Think about the rising diseases too, like hypertension, diabetes, and cancer. Any business that has to do with them could profit well now into the future.
Agreed, white face for dress and black for casual, but I'm not strict on that rule, only if I had two watches to own.
I also have a drop 11 with a 42 chest, almost 43, which practically makes buying suits OTR almost impossible. Once I reach my ideal weight I'll be in the market for a new suit, but 'll probably have to resort to suiting separates or MTM. Equally annoying are pants and shorts. Squat booty has made even traditional fits look tight on me and my lower body isn't that big.
OP is 16 so I'd go with something sporty instead of conservative (the fact he is wearing a watch at that age is impressive enough). Get the Seiko 5 SNKE01. Rare but can be had for $100 and much better than anything you'd find at your department store for half the price. Have had a lot of compliments. Here's a pic of mine:
Indeed they are more common in the south and the frat guys love them. I have two but I rarely wear them but I plan on using them and buying more. I see bowties as festive and almost semi-formal.
I could be wrong, but to be a CEO of a hospital or at least a large sized hospital, you'd probably need a medical related degree and background as well (MD, PharmD, RN, etc).
I'd look into anything healthcare, I feel its among the safest investments. Medical health supply stores or delivering oxygen tanks for example. First of the baby boomers are turning 65 this year. Gonna be a lot of old people retiring and getting sick.
I just started visiting again regularly yesterday since the changeover. Much like what's been said, the new design is not as user-friendly. Everything seems bigger designwise, such as the sidebar, which makes it hard to focus on the details. The B&S section is better though and kinda looks like eBay. Just got to wait for the traffic to increase again...I've noticed too that it's slower than it has been. Maybe they should've grouped posts into shirts, shoes, etc. instead of...
Same here and I like how LE is very affordable, have great customer support, and usually free shipping or found at Sears. I used to love J.Crew but they've marked up considerably and their styling has gone too "hipersterish" for my tastes. Gap and Target is not bad for the basics either.
I just got one of those easy wooden foldable tables from Target for my barcart. I'll be Don Draper in no time!