or Connect

Posts by inq89

Ralph Lauren Dark Brown Leather Belt, sz 36, 1.25" width LL Bean Light Brown Leather Grain Belt, sz 36, 1" width, Made in USA Take both for $15 including s/h.....a very good steal. The RL belt retails for over $40 and the LL Bean belt for $30. CONUS and Paypal please. Ask me any questions.
It's cool man. And even I admit that prep is always associated to the douchebag rich kid. But don't let Hollywood stereotypes sink in too much. Think about urban guys who wear hip hop clothing, are they all gangsters? Nope. It can also be subjective to location....I live in the south where prep is the norm. Seriously, everyone here wears Sperry boat shoes and it is not uncommon to see brightly colored shorts. Frat guys, etc. can take it to an extreme but for the most part...
Why the left field personal attack? Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears your statement is attacking "Old money, Titans of industry" types. I am a first generation Asian American, with family still living in what many consider poverty level in my parent's homeland (actually, I am helping in the support of a close cousin in her efforts in nursing school over there, which is her only way to escape). I don't consider myself Republican or Democrat and can vote either way....
I figured that "Sperrys and Polos" thread (S&P is the term used there for prep) would somehow get brought up. I post on that thread(s) a lot if anyone recognizes me. Lots of hate from the other Bodybuilding.com members who don't get it, but we don't flaunt ourselves and its just a thread for like-minded people to talk about a common subject, much like the purpose of this forum.Stateside, prep is common because it is inherently east coast American as we all know. But at the...
No afraid not, but I'd imagine the climate is favorable. My cousin works for a medical supply and oxygen company that delivers directly to the patient's home. They're business is growing and is opening two new locations. I'd imagine that sector will grow as more retirees grow older and people get sicker.Think about the rising diseases too, like hypertension, diabetes, and cancer. Any business that has to do with them could profit well now into the future.
Agreed, white face for dress and black for casual, but I'm not strict on that rule, only if I had two watches to own.
I also have a drop 11 with a 42 chest, almost 43, which practically makes buying suits OTR almost impossible. Once I reach my ideal weight I'll be in the market for a new suit, but 'll probably have to resort to suiting separates or MTM. Equally annoying are pants and shorts. Squat booty has made even traditional fits look tight on me and my lower body isn't that big.
OP is 16 so I'd go with something sporty instead of conservative (the fact he is wearing a watch at that age is impressive enough). Get the Seiko 5 SNKE01. Rare but can be had for $100 and much better than anything you'd find at your department store for half the price. Have had a lot of compliments. Here's a pic of mine:
Indeed they are more common in the south and the frat guys love them. I have two but I rarely wear them but I plan on using them and buying more. I see bowties as festive and almost semi-formal.
I could be wrong, but to be a CEO of a hospital or at least a large sized hospital, you'd probably need a medical related degree and background as well (MD, PharmD, RN, etc).