or Connect

Posts by inq89

^Not bad, but very modern for my taste. So the deal with the Volvo described in my original post fell through, but I have found 2 other good prospects within my limited price range: a 2003 Volvo V70 (which has a good consensus as discussed) and a 2003 Saab 9-5 wagon. The Volvo is about $2000 more than the Saab, but has less mileage. Both are private owned and appear to look good. So I know now that the V70 is reliable, but how about the Saab? They have always had a bad...
Thanks all for the input. It is a 2.4L engine, and at 81k miles. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow and checking it out by a Volvo mechanic. I'll keep the belt and pump in mind.
Thanks for the replys. I'll run by the dealer tomorrow and inspect the car with my mechanic. If it checks out, I'll make an offer. Btw, what kind of gas do you put in it? They recommend premium but I want to see if I can get away with regular.
Anyone know about this car? I found a really good deal with low mileage and just trying to do some research. I heard that the '99-'00 models were lemons, but not sure about 2002.
I thought the "fratty" look of red shorts and OCBD was appropriate for my age since I am also in college, but I ended up taking the advice and wearing the button down shirt and blue chinos. Please excuse my lack of details; the graduation was for a small state school in the American southeast. My attire may be considered casual by some people here, but I assure you that I was probably among the best dressed (seeing plenty of tshirts, flip flops, and yes- shorts). Yes...
My older brother is graduating college tomorrow,and I plan to wear a lightweight OCBD, Nantucket red shorts, and LLB bluchers. Is this combo appropriate, or should I wear slacks? My other choices are light blue chinos or a more conservative khaki pair. Should I sport a blazer and tie too? It will be in the high 80s and humid, and the ceremony will be at the football stadium with no shade.
Pandamonium, do you remember seeing any polo shirts and "slim fit" items out there? I live in NC but I never knew about the Garland outlet until recently.
^ That is sxxy
I own two: A Hamilton Khaki Field, my first real watch I purchased a few months ago, and a Bucherer that my father gave me. Both are quartz but when I'm done with college I'll invest in my first automatic, probably an Omega Speedmaster.
Picked up a BB slim fit OCBD for under $4, just pressed and looks very new. A rare find for my goodwill.