or Connect

Posts by inq89

Corporate Sale 30% off on May 22nd? Yup jumping on that! Perhaps its been answered, but when does the Annual Summer Sale start? Usually late June right?
Thanks for your reply. I may try to cold wash and stretch, hopefully that'll give me more breathing room
I see that the raw Nash will stretch out, but does anyone have any experience in the Alexander rinsed work fit stretching out at all? The same model poster Selvedged was selling in the B/S section. I bought a pair in my waist size but its very tight in the seat and thighs (I work out legs and have larger legs than most). It's basically skin tight....any way they will stretch out over time?
Purchased the Westchester from OP, happy customer.
Thank you good sir, I did not even consider the British brands as I thought they'd be well out of my price range, but it appears the Loake Kemptons is slightly over $200 USD VAT.Do you know if they hold up well in the rain?
Any suggestions for a chukka boot? Already have a pair of seude Clarks DBs that I love, but want to buy a pair for going out when its raining and as general sh*t kickers with a good non-slippery sole (no crepe soles). Looked at the Allen Edmonds Malvern which I like, but am open to suggestions. Budget is under $200. I don't like the white traction soles either, and would prefer something "sleek" as opposed to a worker's boot, so not the bulky Red Wing Beckman (?)
^Ah truth, s'pose I'll ask in that thread as well. But while on the topic, what are your top suggestions?
Already have a pair of seude Clarks DBs that I love, but want to buy a pair for going out when its raining. Looking for a leather pair to wear as sh*t kickers with a good non-slippery sole (no crepe soles). Looked at the Allen Edmonds Malvern which I like, but am open to suggestions. Budget is under $200. edit: I don't like the white traction soles either, and would prefer something "sleek" as opposed to a worker's boot, so not the bulky Red Wing Beckman (?)
IMO a belt with a suit is ok for business wear, provided that the belt is slim and kept at 1" width, such as a plaque slider belt. I go beltless for evening or "fashion forward" occasions. Just my own rule.
I really like this chino blazer from the first page, its exactly what I'm looking for and the OP bought it for only $150.Realizing its from last summer, but do they carry this in store this season? I don't see a chino blazer on the website.