or Connect

Posts by inq89

Any suggestions for a chukka boot? Already have a pair of seude Clarks DBs that I love, but want to buy a pair for going out when its raining and as general sh*t kickers with a good non-slippery sole (no crepe soles). Looked at the Allen Edmonds Malvern which I like, but am open to suggestions. Budget is under $200. I don't like the white traction soles either, and would prefer something "sleek" as opposed to a worker's boot, so not the bulky Red Wing Beckman (?)
^Ah truth, s'pose I'll ask in that thread as well. But while on the topic, what are your top suggestions?
Already have a pair of seude Clarks DBs that I love, but want to buy a pair for going out when its raining. Looking for a leather pair to wear as sh*t kickers with a good non-slippery sole (no crepe soles). Looked at the Allen Edmonds Malvern which I like, but am open to suggestions. Budget is under $200. edit: I don't like the white traction soles either, and would prefer something "sleek" as opposed to a worker's boot, so not the bulky Red Wing Beckman (?)
IMO a belt with a suit is ok for business wear, provided that the belt is slim and kept at 1" width, such as a plaque slider belt. I go beltless for evening or "fashion forward" occasions. Just my own rule.
I really like this chino blazer from the first page, its exactly what I'm looking for and the OP bought it for only $150.Realizing its from last summer, but do they carry this in store this season? I don't see a chino blazer on the website.
Thanks for the response. Any other suggestions?
Looking for a chino blazer to wear for the summer, khaki colored. Preferably tailored cut with slim lapels, side vents, but not too "fashion forward" (i.e. Thom Browne length). Unlined or minimally lined. 2 buttons. No shoulder pads. Budget is under $200. Have already looked at RL, Rugby, Club Monaco, Tyrwhitt, BB, LLB Signature, and Lands End. The Target Merona was not bad but too dark in color. I want to stay away from mainstream mall brands like Gap and Banana,...
I do like RL's 2010 campaign videos and I wished they made more. The soundtrack empowers the imagery very well. Like others have said, it is a false aesthetic (i.e. playing tennis in a trench coat?) but provides a sense of luxury and power. Which is the point of the campaign.
PMed a question. Thanks.
Cheers mate