or Connect

Posts by Hard2Fit

Confirming this is an old Isaia label... Thoughts?
Beautiful Paul Stuart navy with grey mini stripe three-piece suit (jacket, pants and vest) made of 100% lambswool (medium weight). Suit is perfect for cooler climates. Suit is tagged 39 Tall (39 Long) and 32 waist with side tabs and no belt loops. Measurements work for an athletic 40L. Pants measure 33w. Full canvas construction. Made in Canada (by Samuelsohn). Purchased in late winter 2015. Approximate measurements (garment laid flat): Jacket...
Huge help.Order placed (also added a LE t-shirt and a pair of chinos).Many thanks!
Any sizing guidance/help (maybe even measurements from a current owner...?) on the Limited Edition Black Denim Jacket? I'm eyeing a Large. Is the fit slim, boxy, way off? Thx.
Really very nice. Looking forward to more pics.
Bush league.Seriously.
Not showing up for me at 7:22am EST.
I'm a 33 waist and usually get a 31 in RRL. A 32 will typically fit perfectly when purchased but stretch out too much after a couple weeks of wear. YMMV.
Good looking out. I almost ordered that piece in that size.
Been perusing the site today... What are people's thoughts on RRL Limited Edition pieces? I haven't been impressed with the LE 'distressed' jeans. (IMHO RRL often ends up overdoing a lot of the distressing on their denim.) Are the LE jackets or t-shirts that great?