or Connect

Posts by Hard2Fit

Very very nice.
I just saw this and have to say Swet Jbus.Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Trying again...Anyone go to Kiton? Would like to hear impressions from somebody who actually went before I make the trek. (I'm over an hour away.)
Anyone check out Kiton today?
How about some recent images of SF members looking good in their bowties? I've stopped wearing them (as these days I rarely see someone wearing a bowtie that I don't immediately think would look better with a standard tie...) but I would love to see some inspiring and motivating combinations...
Bump 'cause I'm bored.
Double-checking an eBay seller. Does this look like a real RT7 to people? Numbering ("5/2012") seems suspect...
Confirming this is an old Isaia label... Thoughts?
Beautiful Paul Stuart navy with grey mini stripe three-piece suit (jacket, pants and vest) made of 100% lambswool (medium weight). Suit is perfect for cooler climates. Suit is tagged 39 Tall (39 Long) and 32 waist with side tabs and no belt loops. Measurements work for an athletic 40L. Pants measure 33 in the waist (not 32) with 1" to let out. Full canvas construction. Made in Canada (by Samuelsohn). Purchased in late winter 2015. Approximate measurements (garment laid...