or Connect

Posts by cofan

Polo Ralph Lauren - Custom Fit - Size: Small Custom-Fit Mesh Polo Price: $85.00 (MSRP) Style #2130297 Up for sale are 2 brand new, never worn, still in its packaging, and with original tags, Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Polo. Size is Small. Have a black and a andover heather gray one. Bought from RalphLauren.com. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2130297&cp=1760781.1760809&view=99&ab=ln_men_cs_poloshirts&parentPage=family Feel free to contact me with any...
SOLD! Appreciate the bump. Thanks.
Bought these MWAC jeans from randomkoreandude last week. They don't fit. Tried on once and couldn't button it up. Looking to get back what I paid. SOLD. BiG measurements: Waist - little over 15" so total would be 30.25" Front Rise - 11.25" Back Rise - 13.5 Thigh - 10.25 knee - 7.75 Leg opening - 7.25 Inseam - 34
pm sent
Quote: Originally Posted by theRRshop All Ralph Lauren stores have Rugby, and many department stores, it's spead too wide, and soon will fall to the level of "the Polo Jeans company' which is just a notch above the 'chaps' line.... . Where are these "many department stores"? I have yet to see Rugby in any department store. Maybe I'm overlooking it.
sent pm for the CvF
I'll take the AJDH. Check your email since I can't pm you.