or Connect

Posts by tropics

awesome.
crap. How did they get in?
i'd like another small dip, i want to do some buying.
+1
it's not what you want to hear, but those look like they will never fit properly. how much room exactly do you have in the waist? can you fit a hand in there? i'm sure most of us can relate, i've tried to make pairs work in the past when i knew in my heart they were just wrong. better to take the initial hit and move on.how are the thighs? you could consider getting a size or two down on that massdrop site.ETA - as mistral says, you could try wash + dry but that will lower...
i was referring to "amateurs" logging on to the website and choosing the same size they wear in banana republic... and so forth.but now that you mention it, i did have trouble with my 702s. if i remember correctly, i tried on 34 (same as i wear in 705) in BiG and it was too tight. ended up with a "larger" 33 from Jay (after getting measurements for several pairs) that was perfect.
great price but i can't see how this won't be a total clusterf*ck. based on sizing issues, and even the difference between same tagged pairs of jeans.
702s? look too big to me. mine tightened just a smidge on their first machine wash but stretched out again to the original size.