or Connect

Posts by tropics

tailored as in altered or MTM / bespoke? i'm from cork and there is not much there wrt quality suiting
Quote: Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal Promotion Code PICNIC and PIN 3326 50 percent + free shipping on +$50 Ends 11:59 Central July 3. that's giving me free shipping but no 50% discount?
Quote: Originally Posted by KJT Have you ever considered working as a private chef? Word on the street is that it pays $50k minimum with weekends off. They're hiring just about anybody these days, so you should be golden.
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu it was a 15 min walk to my usual taco spot in Carroll Gardens. i'm listening...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol awesome "humbling"
i live two blocks away towards cobble hill your place is straight across from "brooklyn house of detention" if you care about that
pics?
blast from the past IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr.orange look them in the eye and finish like a boss.
Quote: Originally Posted by triumphman Not much going on in the shoemart irregulars this month... couple of color 8 chukkas for size 8.5, tempting