or Connect

Posts by tropics

i should probably add that these are not slim fit. just measured my 34s and the leg opening is 8 inches. works for me though because i plan to wear them casually with trainers.the wife dragged me in to the city again so i took a look in some of the other locations. 57th st definitely the best selection, closely followed by 44th st. almost nothing in the others. did not see times square.
cigar time
thks for the heads up, and the info on the coupon. called in to 57th st. picked up a couple of pairs of chino linos, $39.99. they had a whole rail, plenty of 32 and 34s. also were putting out some wool super 100s at $59.99 when i was there. tried on a pair but they didn't really float my boat, fabric seemed very thin.
put them in a med. oven 350 degrees for around 2 hours to preserve the fadez
jesus. seriously? you couldn't just let it hang for several hours until it dried, you had to ask about it on the internet?
serious blue steel action going on there
my order arrived...not too impressed with the selvedge, ordered 15.5 and they are a bit blousy on me. 14.5 might have been the way to go. does anyone know if they shrink in the wash?dobby shirt and pattern chambray workshirt (both S) are both great.
she's all yours, i'll take far right
+1
my contribution to #8 day...