or Connect

Posts by tropics

was there for my honeymoon. awesome spot, can't wait to return some day. we went reasonably "cheap and cheerful", rented a cottage down by the beach and made our own breakfast and lunch each day with food from the store. meals at night were all fairly pricey, there seemed to be no middle ground between $10 burgers and $200 / person restaurants.
great shine on those bad boys
a quick OT post but i just saw the weight loss pic on your blog... holy sh*t man, good job!
you're skirting around rush hour so train probably makes most sense. if you were a few hours earlier / later a cab might be quicker and easier.since you only have 4 hours you should probably focus on one area, don't want to waste more time on subway or in cabs.so to a quick hit i'd have to imagine you want to be somewhere around midtown. maybe times square then top of the rock? you would have time to walk as far as south end of central park for a quick look. millions of...
+ a f'in million. and skip the cruise, go on a real holiday.
cool, thks
will the F&F discount apply to stuff that is already on sale?
picked up a navy napoli suit at the weekend. screen shot of the nifty digital receipt to show you some sample tailoring prices, very reasonable. as mentioned above the selection was not what i was expecting based on browsing the website, they seemed quite low in stock. i love the look of the washington but just did not look good on me. also maybe useful info for some, you can mix & match pant sizes on some of the suits, i was deciding between 32 / 34 pants but the 34 had a...
+1 - not usually a fan of the leather jacket but that is damn sweet